The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tim - I could sure use some more of that blue thin acro that grows like crazy in your tank....

Steve

·
Banned
2,995 Posts
I have a leather coral frag I can trade. I'm working on a few more leather and gsp frags, but not sure if they will be ready before the meeting.

I would like to try red/pink colt coral again- first one didn't make it.

·
Jr. Reef Tank Engineer
1,081 Posts
Hey Gwendolyn:

I've got a small frag of encrusting gorgonian that looks alot like green star polyps. If you are interested in trading for your leather frag, let me know.

- Michael

gwen_o_lyn said:
I have a leather coral frag I can trade. I'm working on a few more leather and gsp frags, but not sure if they will be ready before the meeting.

I would like to try red/pink colt coral again- first one didn't make it.

·
Banned
2,995 Posts
goodfortune said:
Hey Gwendolyn:

I've got a small frag of encrusting gorgonian that looks alot like green star polyps. If you are interested in trading for your leather frag, let me know.

- Michael
Sounds like a good trade to me. I've never had a gorgonian- does it do ok with PC lighting? I'll hold the leather for you...

If anyone has a colt frag- I don't mind paying for it.

·
Banned
2,995 Posts
The skimmer isn't gonna work- there is a little plastic piece that broke which makes it hard to secure it with the pump- so there isn't as much pumping action as there should be. Also the seal around the pump is no good and it leaks. You can have it if u want it.

You still got any sand left?

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
I have some sps for trade. I would prefer to trade for other sps or lps.

3" Pink Millepora
3" A. Formosa (Yellow with Green Polyps)
4" Blue Tip Variety
2" Flourescent Green Hydnophora
2" Frag from of the piece in my avatar
4" Purple Gorgonian
2" Pink Digitata

10+ Polyp Fire Zoanthinds

Possibly a few others.

·
Registered
839 Posts
i want the gorgonion, but i'd have to pay, as i do not have anything to frag at the moment. Is it a purple frilly gorgonion? Also, i can't go to the meeting, it's my birthday the same day. Someone i know may be able to pick-it up for me, and pay with money i give them, if you'd sell it. just let me know, thanks.
and i just saw the digitata frag, i'd buy that too.

·
Addicted to water
1,011 Posts
dme330i said:
I have some sps for trade. I would prefer to trade for other sps or lps.

3" Pink Millepora
3" A. Formosa (Yellow with Green Polyps)
4" Blue Tip Variety
2" Frag from of the piece in my avatar
4" Purple Gorgonian
2" Pink Digitata

Possibly a few others.
Jon, I'm interested in the 3" formosa and 2" frag from your avatar...do you have any interest in LPS or softies? I have green-tipped hammer, green torch, pink/green candy cane, gorgonians (a few species), pink w/ green center clove polyps, and a few others to offer, but that's all at the moment (my SPS stock consists of only frags at the moment).

EDIT: I could frag my orange M. cap--I didn't realize how big it's getting!

Thanks,
Kayla

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
sharkboy, you can have the purple gorgonian.

Kayla, I would be interested in the candy cane and a "thinner" variety gorg frag.

3" Pink Millepora
3" A. Formosa (Yellow with Green Polyps) - Kayla
4" Blue Tip Variety
2" Frag from of the piece in my avatar - Kayla
4" Purple Gorgonian - sharkboy
2" Pink Digitata

·
Registered
390 Posts
Jon, I'd like to get the Pink Millepora and Pink Digitata but I'll have to pay for them. I have nothing to trade.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Nhan,

Mike pm'd me for the pink mille, but you can have the pink digitata. Just remember to frag me a piece of that pink hydno when it is ready.

3" Pink Millepora - mufret
4" Blue Tip Variety
2" Pink Digitata - Nhan

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
3" Pink Millepora - mufret
2" Pink Digitata - Nhan
Fire Zoanthids - Don
4" Blue Tip Variety

·
Banned
2,995 Posts
donalds1 said:
I have 2 nice size green fuzzy mushrooms I could trade for some other softie or a nice Blue Mushroom.
I wouldn't mind having one of those green fuzzy mushrooms.... I would pay you since I'm not sure if I'll have anything else ready... but I *might* have GSP and another leather if you want that....

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.