The Reef Tank banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Ughhh.. Dinoflagelettes..
1,262 Posts
Casey, how large are these clams??

At The Hidden Reef there is one that has a mantle that is about 10 inches long and about 4 inches wide... I'm just wondering on the nornal size of clams in reef tanks...

·
Registered
537 Posts
LOL........

I scrolled up at the speed of sound and looked at that picture for
about 15 minutes... I was about to send it to photo shop for a blow up........

Casey, again... Awesome!!!!
I bet that LFS has a parking spot in front that is marked "Casey parking only, all others will be towed"

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
mojoreef said:
Casey to the right of the clam in the sand can you see the clam borer worm. man you got to get that thing out of thier . it will drill right through that beauty.. Mike I was gonna so how the [email protected]@@@ I check him real good before he went in :)

did ya flinch, great looking clam buddy

Mike

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Buzz_Hog said:
Casey, how large are these clams??

At The Hidden Reef there is one that has a mantle that is about 10 inches long and about 4 inches wide... I'm just wondering on the nornal size of clams in reef tanks...
Buzz I have from 2 in to 5 in in my tank I have 8 clams :)

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
BWAHAHHAHAHAHHAAH omg that was hilarious!! i scrolled up to and spent a good 10 minutes looking for the worm!

·
Premium Member
34,435 Posts
Newfiemom said:
Beautiful! I can't wait until we get some clams!

Geoff, when are we getting some clams?
soon, i think the tank needs to mature a little more! i need to make sure the CA is holding steady.

G~

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.