The Reef Tank banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well at least the eye will miss me by about 30 miles this time :)

I tested my tanks on battery power tonight and I think it will work. I rounded up some deep cycle 12 volt batteries and got an inverter. Should be able to run the main circulation pumps for a couple of days.

Good luck to anyone else in the path!

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
i just had a long post here, but it got lost :rolleyes:

anyway without comedic relief, i hope that you and everyone you know remains safe. hopefully everyone in the affected area will take the necessary precaustions and either vacate or prepare for the worst.

good luck!! and keep us posted.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
I will keep everyone in the path of this storm in my thoughts and prayers. Make sure you take care of yourself and your family before your tanks. Good luck and keep us posted on your situation.

Andrew

·
Super Moderator
27,677 Posts
Been thinking about you, Chris and the others along the NC Coastal area. I hope that you come out ok.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Good luck to everyone! I can't help but notice the beautiful day outside here in VA. KInda eiry, all sunny and calm. Oh well, guess I'll enjoy the last of it :( Keep us informed everyone!

·
Registered
945 Posts
Good luck to everyone in the path of the storm........I have been through one to many when i lived in fla............it was like having a snow day in Georgia.........a lot of fun back then for kids.........lol
No school...........

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
laddy00,

You've had your share of direct hits down in Wilmington. I'm just glad I'm not in Carteret County tonight.

Ok, time to go eat all the meat out of the freezer :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts