The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. As many of you may know, I am about to upgrade to epidemic's 125 with a 55 sump from my current 75/15. the only thing i think i dont want to keep in my new setup, and that im not super confident that will survive the transfer is my bubble tip annenome, so, whoever wants to come get him by friday night gets him, free of charge. just give me something free when my tank is running! lol.

·
Premium Member
4,889 Posts
LTA........What self respecting clown would host a condy.:funny:
Looks healthy!

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Definately a condy. Native to FL. Great deal though :)

·
Registered
374 Posts
I have never seen a clown host with a condy. Nice pic.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well he is definately hosting with it... you can have both if you want, just make sure you give me some good stuff later.
and i think you are right on the condylactis. it was like 15 or 20 at WoF.
I know im not goign up to bemidji, so who wants him?

·
Registered
440 Posts
What kind of and anenome is that? I purchesed one last week and the clown that was hosting and forgot what type it is. It has the same foot as yours but the tips are white not purple like yours.

I just reread the post. Condy? LTA?

·
Whuch' you need?
3,810 Posts
Looks like a small magnifica almost. I havent seen a condy with such a discolored foot before. At least the one I had didnt.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
epidemic, im not going to make it out to your place tonight. mabee tomorrow, and i will bring the anenome with me..

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
will do..

·
Whuch' you need?
3,810 Posts
So what in the hell kind of anemone is this? Kinda looks like a condy or pink hatian, but its hosting a clownfish. Kinda looks like a H. magnifica, but its pretty small. Kinda looks like a LTA, but it has purple tips. WTF????
PS I'll still take it, and the clown if you are getting rid of that as well.

Price suggests its a condy, but what do LFS employes know?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts