The Reef Tank banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Shark..but a friendly one
15,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And welcome to it Folks......HAPPY SATURDAY! Weather looks benevolent, with a tinge of not bad thrown in.

Lots on the plate today, with probably 1/2 spent on the creek first.......BUT that just gives us more money to play with. NOT against 'play money'.

Coffee is on, and Cinnamon Raisin toast for lap food.

We'll share all Our groovy tales latter,
Hack

·
Super Moderator
26,861 Posts
Good mawnin’, Hack and all of TRT!

Grooviness to you, Hack for starting us out with coffee and cinnamon raisin toast. I’ll add scrambled eggs with cheese, multigrain bread, bagels, jams, and lots of fruit.
Looks a bit chilly for you, Hack. Just sayin’.

Steve - So looking forward to hearing about the horse show.

Jeff - Ahhhh the advantage of being retired and being able to choose what to do. You and Blyth have fun doing stuff outside.

OK, Perry. It’s time to come up for air.

Youth from our church had a fundraiser by selling Easter eggs to be hidden in selected yards. I may have paid for 30.🤣

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

·
Administrator
46,687 Posts
Morning Cath and Hack, 47 at 9 am, looks to be a nice day for dump run. Other than that nothing firm yet
Hope the day treats you all well

·
Super Moderator
26,861 Posts
Morning Cath and Hack, 47 at 9 am, looks to be a nice day for dump run. Other than that nothing firm yet
Hope the day treats you all well
Good afternoon, Doug. And I hope Saturday treats you well, too!

Some of the Easter eggs that were delivered to my front yard.

·
Administrator
46,687 Posts
Kewl Cath, not sure what the boys are doing for easter, they are getting a little old for the egg hunt.
TRying to update my insurance app and caught in endless loop trying to log in. Reset password, checked it on tablet and laptop, easy in but no joy on phone :( The more i have to deal with advancing tech the more I understand why the displaced craftsmen threw there wooden shoes into the gears of new machines that displaced them. Ludditte Lives

·
15,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
.....ahhhhhh the old tossing sapatos ploy......very effective!

Kewl Cath, not sure what the boys are doing for easter, they are getting a little old for the egg hunt.
TOO OLD for Easter egg hunting....wash yer mouth out! We still die them, and hide em.....,.,EVERY ADULT that passes through our door tomorrow knows there's eggs to find, and look forward to it. Kids only get taller!

Ham Croquet's are chilling so I can 'mold' them this evening. Ingredients for the Potato salad are ready to play together, and eggs need to be died yet.....,Ooooooooow, EASTER BASKET assembly!!!!!

Hoping to squeeze in the 3rd MIB movie this evening over a cold beverage..,,.,.,,.but wouldn't bet the bank on it happening.

Cool bunny candy to All,
Hack

·
Super Moderator
26,861 Posts
I’m right there with ya, Hack, only I stopped growing taller in 7th grade!😝😋

Sounds like good times are “hoppin” fir your house hold. That sorry pun was intended.

How was your day at the creek?

·
15,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
20210403_193143_resized.jpg

Am up to Our elbows in Bunny prep stuff! Stirring 4-5 pots of cool n groovy at the same time.

Perry, you're concerning us......Have you found a better offer? 🤔 😢

Did half a day Cath on the creek.....,cold'ish, but accomplished stuff. Made enough money to spend it.

Back to the pits,
Hack

1 - 8 of 8 Posts