The Reef Tank banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,373 Posts
Good afternoon, everyone!

Jeff - I am so glad to hear that Max is improving every day. That kitty pool idea sounds great! What other doggies try to get in there with him?

Hack - you are so right about some posts have a combination of emotions. That’s what I might use a checkmark or a like because I don’t know how to deal with very sad and great news in the same post. Mostly, I think it’s important for the person who posted either of those two emotions needs to know that we’ve noticed it.

.......Look at me when I show a picture of the 3 of Us together in a Family portrait.
Hack
:ROFLMAO:
Errrm…. My vision may be faulty but I don’t see a picture of the three guys.

·
Administrator
19,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Dog Carnivore Ear Gesture Dog breed

Water Sky Shorts Leg Azure

Table Furniture Smile Chair Coffee table

Hair Furniture Table Chessboard Chess

Wheel Tire Water Automotive tire Wood

Food Tableware Smile Table Plate

Smile World Light Christmas tree Lighting

Plant Asphalt Grass Tree Leisure

You try to get this group to stand still long enough for pictures! Now THAT took some doing.
:rolleyes:
Hack

Attachments

·
Administrator
19,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
......:unsure:......huh, how'd the last 2 get there? OK, BONUS ROUND! No charge.
Hack

·
Super Moderator
Fry Daddy! Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse
28,329 Posts
Good evening everyone,

nice pictures Hack. The one photo reminded me of a detective show, kinda like the Barney Miller show. Which was a great comedy.
Thunder and lightning but no rain for us.
Gabi and the grandkids just left the house . They walked over for a visit.

·
Administrator
49,206 Posts
Survived day, could have been worse but DANG fans loud, One of the Pepsi Coolers took a crap, their product there respinsiblity. Tried to revive mist head (multi spray nozz;le gave up. i am so done. was easy to get game face on but now that off shift , DONT HAVE TO< DONT CALL Me

·
Administrator
19,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Dog Bottle Dog breed Carnivore Beer

Speaking of 'Family pictures' and uncanny resemblances.....
Hack
Det. Mc Gruff.

·
Administrator
49,206 Posts
He is a hansome lad, or whatever breed /gender he identifies .
Daughter got 2 tickets to see blacktop Mojo in Portland tonight for her burfday ( your welcome daughter) So I got both dog duty, mu 6th grade grand is here, byt he is self sufficient as long as pizza and cola and internet are handy. Got a couple flys in my house that are disturbing my Wah, may get the table salt shooting Bug a Salt Rifle out and LURRP on theis buzzy buts

·
Administrator
49,206 Posts
Anyway I dogs are fed , GK is still sleeping, mid schooler , he is on vampire time. Trying out a new Ahi Based Poke Bowl hawaiian style, not bad with prepacked rice and a bit of magic from my cupboard. Yummy , actually this is quite yummy, if it wereent so hard to good good Ahi I* would try to teach it how to make at BBQ /Grill attached to store. One of my go to meals when I do Chines is mar Far Chicken( basically tempured nuggets) with Pink Sauce. Not sure if that a regional thing, its common here but up north when you ask for it the give the blank look. Anyway I found a sauce that was "popular" in Tempanyaki resteraunts, got some, it was OK but mild. The stuff I am fond of is like Fry Sauce with a little Hoisin, oyster or fish sauce and a bit of sweet chili Thai. None of it over powers the other but melds togather into a sweet dipping sauce for Mar Far Chicken, and sweet sour pork. Of course you have fried rice with plenty of soy and chinese mustard

·
Administrator
19,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
GK is still sleeping, mid schooler , he is on vampire time.
Yeah today was a novelty with Vlad Hack joining us during a day light romp......Jen and He both are confirmed coffin dwellers......They're usually going to bed as I head off to work in the mornings, and 'rising' as I return home.
Hack just signed on with His cohorts for D + D night......locked in His cave now for the evening.
Hack

·
Administrator
49,206 Posts
Oh I know that one, all me teen boys have gone through that phase. When I was in high school we dint have net distraction so we had to go out and party 40 days and 40 nights then come home sleep a few hrs then go to school and nap.
Gack it is 7:11 pm mine and its still 99F out. pups are probably out getting the puppy pool muddy. I am sure when Furg comes in she will be full of theose little cockleburr stickies, they are all over. At least she has short hair like a LAB so they are easy to comp or pick off .
I am gonna hit the rack and catch up on Outer Range, I am exhausted, night all
Oh how often does the sea horse show run live ?

21 - 34 of 34 Posts