The Reef Tank banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
20,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.......making up for the past 2 days.

Good morning Everyone, and......HAPPY THURSDAY!
68F heading to 80 and a 'STORMY 100% RAINY DAY' without a single blip on the radar? Someone's wrong?

Was a relatively peaceful night round here.....Everyone seems to have gotten some much needed sleep.....Jen is still making 'lumber' asleep in the chair.

Heading to work as I think Jen n Nate have this today......just needs time to heal,

Coffee is up, and fresh out of the toaster Frosted Cherry Pop Tarts for whoever eats them.
Lets hope for peace,
Hack

·
Administrator
20,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
EDIT!

Forgot there's Blueberry as well as Banana Nut muffins available......so yeah, you van have a Pop Tart if Ya want, but I'm going for the muffin route myself.
Hack

·
Administrator
20,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah Cath, got home from the creek sorta early thanks to the heavy rains showing up.....after a couple of hours of the 'light rains' getting me socked. Temps dropped almost 20 degrees kinda fast, and the chills hit. So hot shower felt great.
Got Chicken parms for dinner w/ mashed potatoes, cauliflower n cheese, peas, pickled beats and tomato gravy. Nice hot meal on a chilly evening.

Perry I think it's high time you create your own business.....and as a bonus you can fire some of these slugs and give them a taste of their own medicine. And on a positive note......find some deserving folks with a good attitude and bring them on board.

The boss told me today he had to fire me.....had to fire all of us! Now that I have your undivided attention.....Has a 'signed' contract for the boatyard.....may/may not go through....lots of 'ifs'. But the attorney said when the time comes he had to 'fire us' so the new owner/owners could hire us on board. Even IF this freight train stops at this station, still looking at probably next summer before this is a thing.

Feeling 'better' Cath at the expense of of loosing a wee bit of sleep sounds most acceptable to me.....so you're good! (y)

Time to check on dinner,
Hack

·
Administrator
20,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
COOL on the weekend Doug.....release the inner party animal!(y)
Hack

·
Administrator
20,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
......NOW pray tell Y'All, how in the blue honey suckle blazes did we let the FIRST DAY OF FALL slip tween the cracks!?! :unsure: :(

HAPPY FALL Y'ALL!:cool: Hands down my favorite season of the year.....well except for summer of course....then there is winter......but MAN spring is kinda cool also. Well the Fall is definitely in my top 4 favorite list of the seasons.....GUARANTEED!;)
Hack

·
Administrator
20,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Geez Hack. Sounds like pot luck on a new owner.
Yeah, but I'm sooooo close to deciding on 'retirement' Perry, that it'll just take a wee push to help me decide. Well beyond the point of 'being nice' to a new boss if'n I don't like the party.

Hack

·
Administrator
20,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Got us a real humdinger of a desert bar going on here.....Peach, Black Cherry, and/or Mint Chocolate Chip ice creams (Jen's giving all 3 a whirl on Her sore throat/getting use to eating again diet) AND there's Coconut or Chocolate layer cake with white cake, which I'm balancing the slices of cake on my lap.
Hack

1 - 7 of 7 Posts