The Reef Tank banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Super Moderator
35,853 Posts
Good mawnin’, Hack, Rick, and all of TRT!
Hack, I’m glad to hear that your household is rested, and that Jen is feeling some better! I bet with that surprise rain, you will get to come home early! 5¢
I’ll have a blueberry muffin. And I’m adding toasted English muffins with cream cheese, apple butter, and nanners.

Rick!! That sounds like so much fun this afternoon and tomorrow! I hope your work goes fast for you today.

I hope Shelby has a good time on her vacation. I can understand if you’re not liking the Nola traffic. How does it compare to Atlanta?

The way we got vacation and sick leave at the library was very generous. After we were vested, we got one day of vacation and sickleave for every month that we worked. After 10 years we got one and a half days of vacation every month that we work and I think it changed again when after we were there 20 years.( vacation days did too out, though. Races were not great, though and rarely did we get a bonus. After all, we were a county agency. I do have state retirement though. When I neared my retirement date I didn’t use vacation or sick leave much at all so I got to count that as part of my years of service and I got payment some kind. We had an excellent benefits package, and some people still complained about pay.🤔 I lovemy job, but there were some days that it was a real physical and emotional challenge.

I didn’t sleep worth a hoot last night. Maybe it has something to do with prednisone that I’m taking. I woke up feeling much better than Tuesday.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

· Super Moderator
35,853 Posts
Jeff - You and your sis spelling out time to spend with your mom is the best way to handle things. Keeps you from getting worn out too much, and gives you time to clean up and so forth and do chores at home. How long a drive is it for you, not that it matters. You go up there anyway. No question.

How are your doggy friends and your birds doing?

Perry, that’s awful working conditions! Good grief for getting called down about your positive attitude and doing your job!

A man that used to be my neighbor is from Boston. And he said as bad as Boston is, Spartanburg is worse the way people drive. Ignoring red lights all the time. That is a real problem around here. I once saw four cars go through the same red light!

· Super Moderator
35,853 Posts
Good evening everyone! Today has been a blur of activities, and it goes on. At 7:00 I have my zoom Civitan meeting.

7:30 to 8:30 is weekly hymn sing.

Remember that tomorrow morning I will be having coffee and breakfast with friends. Not sure what time I’ll be back in to say good morning. Everyone have a groovy evening, take care of yourselves, and get some good sleep tonight.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts