The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to appoligize to anyone of whom I may have offended due to rude language. Although I used *'s, it appears that you may still find it unacceptable. I am sorry and will seriously consider what I type before I type it. Thanks to everybody or putting up with me,

John :thumbup:

·
Little fish in a big pond
5,916 Posts
SSSSSSSSStuff happens ;)

Jenn

·
The Muddy Mod
7,007 Posts
Ughhhh...now I have to go flip through your posts and see what I missed!!! :rolleyes:

·
11,345 Posts
When i first found this site i found myself offending people when i didnt mean to as well. I kind of like to play with words and as usual...it can get you into trouble. I can speak very abstractly and i find that i just have to pre-screen what im about to say before posting it and i dont think i offend TOO many people anymore.
Its hard coming from other venues to try to be COMPLETELY clean here sometimes. But that IS part of what makes this site so great. I can then save my potty mouth/mind for those other venues. :)

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ya and at least we all know that people care- there trying t make the site better for everyone old & young!

·
Registered
609 Posts
Got my curiosity up. Now I gotta backtrack.
I am the excitable type that has to watch myself constantly also.

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Tim224DT said:
It happens!! This is a great group of people here on this site.

Tim
I agree. My tank might be equivelent to a sewer right now if it werent for you guys! :fish: My fish / inverts and muself thank you

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
I was actually pretty amazed when I noticed this site had no cursing. Maybe it is just me, but all the forums that I have seen had nothing but cursing in them. Maybe that is what makes this site so great.
Oh boy, I feel a hug session coming.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts