The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Retired Wanderer
17,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to publicy apologize to Casey for losing my temper and my pride in a post a bit back.

I was down to eleven cents and shared a bag of top ramen with my dog for dinner for a week which is not an excuse. Friends supported me here and it was not recognized by me enough.

The new job is good and my paycheck came in and this mountain is toast as of tomorrow. Got the Beemer still somehow and the dog and a couple of dishes and that is enough.

Not much more I can say. I was wrong and overreacted.

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Perry no problem at all thanks and I hope things get better and better for you we have all been there and I understand completly.:beer:

·
Premium Member
14,532 Posts
Glad your back Perry, We have missed ya
You need to get a new camera so we can see your new place
(after a few more paychecks) :)

·
Tang Lover
7,326 Posts
oh quit being such a mushy mush!

You were forgiven LONG before you even posted! ;)

ya' big baby!! ;)

j/k glad to have you back, and it takes a big man to do what you did. Remember, what doesn't kill ya', only makes you stronger!

(besides...I know how *I'D* be if someone took MY TIVO!!!!)

·
Stinky Slimey FEESH
2,718 Posts
Good to hear from you Perry! Glad you are getting in to a better place.....

HHC

·
Administrator
46,885 Posts
Morning Perry, good to see you back, now that you got your new retreat, start working on the mountain book :)

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
good to see you posting Perry... I recently found out that we have more in common than I origionally realized.
Good to hear that youre sharing! Poor pup woundnt be able to last out there in the mountians!

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
“The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything.”

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Then again, Nietzsche is credited with saying, "...that (adversity) which coes not kill us, only serves to make us stronger..."

;)

Family forgives, family accepts, $hi(r-r)t happens, so get on with the buisness of America, Perry, we are your support and wing.

·
Little fish in a big pond
5,916 Posts
Take care of YOU, Perry... things can only get better from this point :)

Hugs and prayers,

Jenn

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
xaoss23 said:
... I recently found out that we have more in common than I origionally realized.
You guys got the same girlfriend or something? :blob:

Dick:)

·
Super Moderator
27,080 Posts
Missed this thread in my haste to walk out the door this AM.

You're a real mensch, Perry :thumbup: What Mike said ...you're forgiven before you even posted :agree:

Glad to see you back with the us!

·
Premium Member
3,510 Posts
Glad to see you, Perry! I have missed you..... We have all had times in our lives where we aren't really being the person we want to be because of things that are out of our control....I am so glad that things are looking up for you and from this point on only look forward....great things are coming for you!

Don't be a stranger...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts