The Reef Tank banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We would like to trade this practically brand new filter for coral frags. Used filter for 10 days and then changed from FO to Reef tank. We live just south of Atlanta. Would be willing to ship if trade is good. Or drive within 60 mile radius.
Hope someone out there can use it!!!

[email protected]

Nicole

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply. I am guessing the weight....maybe 15 lbs. Shipping is close to $30. Pd. $200 for wet/dry. Hoping to get about $75-$100 worth of great frags. If you have pics, would love to see them. You can email me at:
[email protected]

Anyone else that might be interested.....I'll post a pic of the wet/dry here tomorrow.

Thanks,
Nicole

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh, man...ya got me!!!

If no trade for frags, then yes we'll sell for dead green presidents :rolleyes: :p
$75 + shipping. As I said before, I'll weigh the thing and give you-anyone- actual shipping. Rates obviously will vary by zip.

We have no need for this wet/dry but are in great need of $$$ or frags ......money for frags:D

Nicole:funny:

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey BoomerD

OK- I weighed it. It weighs 11lbs. Shipping to 95358 is:
$22.00 parcel post (7 days)
$28.00 Priority (2 days)

$100 will deliver it to your door;)

Just LMK if you're interested :D

All the best,
Nicole

·
Summer and Alyssa's Daddy
2,679 Posts
Are you in the Atlanta Reef Club Forum? Anyways, I am sure we can work out some costs in frags and corals plus some cash as well. Pm if you still have it.

Ray

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.