The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Mommy Mod
5,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can not begin to put in words how amazingly thankful I am for the frags everyone has given me this week for my tank. From AZ to WI! Whiskey and I redid the tank last night so there was a place for everything and I am not really sure that it IS my tank!

Thank you guys, really, thanks!
Between Chris, Dobejazz, Whiskey, Scruffy, scruffy's catch, and know-it-all - i have this amazing tank!

well ok i'll let you all be the judge, but lets call these pics the one year and a few week mark!

ok here they are!
zoas
<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="tddetails" align="left" valign="top">
</td> <td class="tddetails" align="left" valign="top">
</td></tr></tbody></table>
yellow watchman and pistol shrimp- these guys are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="tddetails" align="left" valign="top">
</td></tr></tbody></table><table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="tddetails" align="left" valign="top">
and the naked clowns!

Attachments

·
Mommy Mod
5,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
unknown acro
</td></tr></tbody></table>sad green monti - it was burried for a bit
red monti - or is it orange?
giant anthila

tri color acro that scruffy bought totally bleached and it coloring back up

·
Mommy Mod
5,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
name again please Chris?!
</td></tr></tbody></table>green pocci.....
</td></tr></tbody></table>pink pocci.....
</td></tr></tbody></table>tri color acro
</td></tr></tbody></table>zoas

purple digi - also hit the sand bed upside down for awhile :(

·
Mommy Mod
5,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
pink birds nest
</td></tr></tbody></table>elkhorn
tiny and blue and pretty - can't remember acro :)
green adn purple frog spawn
green stylo - having issues at the moment
green slimer - sooo cool but icky that coral snot is JUST not right

·
Mommy Mod
5,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ora green body orange polyp digi i think...
purple tip nana
purple tip acro
pink milli
</td></tr></tbody></table>blue milli
</td></tr></tbody></table>more pocci :)

·
spaceman spiff
11,769 Posts
name again please Chris?!
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tddetails vAlign=top align=left>

</TD><TD class=tddetails vAlign=top align=left>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Psammocora contigua, if memory serves. I've heard it called cat's paw, but that's a little generic. I think some other genera fall under the same common name. Looks like it's doing well!!

·
Mommy Mod
5,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Psammocora contigua, if memory serves. I've heard it called cat's paw, but that's a little generic. I think some other genera fall under the same common name. Looks like it's doing well!!
thanks Chris!

I call it the passomoquadi coral... from Pete's Dragon it's the town he shows up in and I can't seem to remember the correcet name LOL!

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Looks awesome! Great job you 2!!!

·
spaceman spiff
11,769 Posts
AWESOME Amy, just awesome.

I think you are a serious force to be reckoned with on the tank build contest :agree:
Well fortunately this isnt the tank in the build! Although the 29 is probably going to be difficult to top as well. All my efforts for naught!!

I'm still waiting on a name of the clowns, I'm sure the kids found something creative...

·
Mommy Mod
5,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Looks awesome! Great job you 2!!!
Thanks, LRN!!!!!!!!!!! IT was slap happy fun!

AWESOME Amy, just awesome.

I think you are a serious force to be reckoned with on the tank build contest :agree:
WOW! Fly, I take that as a huge compliment coming from you. If I can manage to grow this stuff a package can go your way in a year! ( or you can ask the folks that already have it ;) )

Well fortunately this isnt the tank in the build! Although the 29 is probably going to be difficult to top as well. All my efforts for naught!!

I'm still waiting on a name of the clowns, I'm sure the kids found something creative...
I think Ben is wanting to name them ook and agh.... not sure if I spelled that right.... they were ig and ugh or something close to that. the kids said they couldn't be nemo... no stripes LOL!

watchman and pistol don't have names either, but man i could watch those two all day!!!!!!!!!!

LOL foot in mouth took me this whole time to figure it out!!!!!!!!!!

Nah - not at all!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts