The Reef Tank banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've been one this kick for the last few days ...i have to rearrange my rocks every night for the last 3 days i cant stop ...when will this end?
my clown really hates it too!

· Forever Reef
2,326 Posts
sometimes i wonder if im the only one...then realize........yea... LOL....

the question : when will this end...
The answer.. : after these messages.......

Sham-Wow Removes half its weight in liquid !

keep your hands out of the tank...that might help :)

· Carpe Noctem
17,077 Posts
Well get it to where you like it and leave them alone:D As time goes on you can kick a mini cycle by moving the rocks around.

· Registered
123 Posts
I have a stupid question. I have some very porus coral that I had bleached and I am going to put back in my tank. I assume that this will become live rock over time in my tank, should I add the Bio-spira from Instant ocean. over the last 2 months I have slowly bleached out my coral and rocks after several complaints from family members that thought the tank looked to plain, I explained the whole beneficial bacteria thing but my wife won and i bleached the stuff out and like a dummy I bleached out my live rock but I have not lost any of my fish. I can hear you all laughing.

· Administrator
61,382 Posts
I have a stupid question. I have some very porus coral that I had bleached and I am going to put back in my tank. I assume that this will become live rock over time in my tank, should I add the Bio-spira from Instant ocean. over the last 2 months I have slowly bleached out my coral and rocks after several complaints from family members that thought the tank looked to plain, I explained the whole beneficial bacteria thing but my wife won and i bleached the stuff out and like a dummy I bleached out my live rock but I have not lost any of my fish. I can hear you all laughing.
No on Bio-Spira, save your money. I am having a hard time wrapping my head around why you are bleaching coral cause someone else didn't like it????????????????

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.