The Reef Tank banner

Am I late Tuesday?

257 views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  Doug1 
Good mawnin’, Hack all of TRT!

Hack - Thanks so much for the coffee and Jewish apple cake. How appropriate I will add slices of cheese bagels of all flavors, making sure that the everything bagel does not touch my nothing on it bagel.😂. Nanners are also on the table.
Since it looks like you’re still active, I’m guessing your cohort says it’s your point coming to work. That’s a good idea to have somebody like that be on the lookout for you, rather than you having to go in and find out.

Christmas decorations are already out at Walmart! That is so wrong.

Vinnie, that food looks delicious! No wonder Christine is so happy with it. By the way, what’s what’s the mountain range in one of those photos you posted yesterday?

Doug, it’s no wonder you were emotionally exhausted yesterday. It’s rough to see your friend destroy himself.😣 I hope he can get some long-term help.

It’s a little cool here today at 49 and will climb up to 71 with clear skies. As part of our Active Aging Week, I’m going to an event that will be discussing the 1960s with local college students. That should be interesting.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

Yikes, Doug! I hope you didn’t have to enter things in by hand. Been there done that at the library. And it’s not fun when you’re busy.

Good morning Dear! We got 47 heading to 57F under wet and windy skies.

Yeah 'blanky and pillow' win the day again......shucks!

Can you begin to imagine the contrast between the college students reference points between the 60's and the 2020's.....would almost be like trying to find a reference point with 'First contact'. 'INTERESTING'? OK, you win understatement of the day.......YEAR AWARD!
Hack
Our meeting with these 15 college seniors was lots of fun. We talked about what the 60s meant to us. The residents of this retirement community ranged in ages from somewhere in the 60s to pushing 90. After we talked about the 60s, we had some fun activities for the college seniors to try to figure out: Reading a clock with Roman numerals, reading a paper roadmap, how to use a rotary dial phone, identifying a flower sifter (that was easily identified). And then us old folks had to figure out some things. So we had a lot of fun.

Jeff, that sounds like a good day’s work. I’m surprised they didn’t charge you more for the insurance because it’s a classic car. But what do I know?
How are all your doggies and your birds doing?

Do I have too :( but I will look
It should hit you in the face when you’re at Walmart. I’m totally disgusted with pushing season like that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.