The Reef Tank banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Administrator
61,342 Posts
Good morning all. Nice break Hack, Cath great breakfast spread. 46 heading to 85 later. Might throw fleece pants on over shorts till the chill is off.
Actually slept OK last night, bare.y made it through episode 4 of The Old Man. Interesting show, lots of twists.
Order day at work, hope the little hand scanner cooperates so everything doesn't have to be hand entered.
Anyway have a great day everyone

· Administrator
61,342 Posts
Good deal on insurance coverage, I have several friends that have resto musclecar that insure and it horrible, limited miles, trailer to shows etc. Day was interesting, scanner didnt work all orders bu hand so I was busy doing counter and pump stuff.
Gotta take pup out to see her "aunties" and spend some doggy daddy time, then I need to run into Walmart, too hot to take dawg, so I need to feed her and stop and get puppy bones. Furg has to go get wieghed fri and flea and heart worm med renewed, I will be surporised if she is not 75# 8 mo Burfday is next sunday

· Administrator
61,342 Posts
I get that Classic Car thing, one of coworkers a few years ago had a CSX serialed Cobra Roadster, that the original engine was out getting restores to factory spec, while that project was going on he dropped a 4.6L ( i think( out of 97 Stang and they still wanted BIG BLOCK -HI PO prices to have it sit in garage

1 - 4 of 4 Posts