The Reef Tank banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Super Moderator
24,484 Posts
Afternoon all,

Spent my useful part of the day re-organizing the garage space for the Mercury,,,, not 100% done but pleased with what I got done with so far. Although I got everything out of the space, some stuff had to come back in (old radios I planned on taking to the basement and a bunch of empty boxes saved for auction trip stuff)

Just got off the phone with the old car insurance place dad had used some ‘75 or so, could not “transfer” the policy over , so ended up getting a new policy made up in my name. Somehow the premium was less than what dad was paying ( and I included collision and towing 🤷🏻‍♂️) Not complaining😉.
Sent em current pics of the car, went over and approved /e-signed the application,,,next to wait on coverage confirmation to continue with getting title n plates ,,, then get the ol’ red gal trailered home.

Making up for being out of the house for the dawgs n boids until now,,, don’t look like they mind , heheh.

Om to the rest of the day,

Hope everyone is having a great one👍🏼

Reactions: cath and hackshobby

· Super Moderator
24,484 Posts
Jeff, that sounds like a good day’s work. I’m surprised they didn’t charge you more for the insurance because it’s a classic car. But what do I know?
How are all your doggies and your birds doing?
Well Cath, its a antique/classic only car insurance place. Not used as primary/every day driver, to car shows/ cruise nights/ pleasure drive sort of stuff .
So pricing is not up there with every day driver types. She asked my expected annual mileage, told her next to none the remainder of this “season” and prob not over a couple hundred miles come spring ( will update that part if/when I put on more miles .

Dogs and parrots are fine ,,,, just another crazy n fun day here. I saw 6 week old GSD puppy pics of the litter I was hoping to get in on, from the breeder. Not a big litter and was 3rd pick for only 2 males so I missed out. But that puts me as #1 pick for the upcoming litter said to get things going in a bit .
But the pics I saw of these pups were SO darn cute , and hoping the cute /cool pup factor continues for then”winter” litter🤞🏻.

On to the evening,

Carry on TRTrs 👍🏼

Reactions: cath and hackshobby
1 - 2 of 2 Posts