The Reef Tank banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Quo vadis, Domini.
469 Posts
They're pretty easy to re-size with most software. Try the "edit" menu (depending on what program you're using) or you could post the link to wherever you have it stored.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. I've tried resizing and everything I can think of....sorry. I took it with my phone...maybe that's the problem. I can email it if anyone wants a shot at it. I will look at the link.

·
Premium Member
11,736 Posts
Here is the picture you were trying to post:

Unfortunately I do not know what it is, but it is very interesting looking that is for sure. There was a thread on here where someone posted pictures of all types of different algaes. He had a poll for you to select your favorite macro algae, but I could not find it with a quick search.

Hopefully the picture will make it easier for someone to help ID it for you.

·
Premium Member
11,736 Posts
I may be a little different than many, but I actually like the looks of it and would be willing to let it grow for a while. Hopefully it is something like Geoff stated and will not cause any real harm to the system. Personally that is a chance I would be willing to take, but that is also one of the reasons I currently have 3 tanks set up and quite a few empty ones on hand. :doh:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts