The Reef Tank banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening everyone. I'm trying to help a friend find some African Green Tree coral. If you know where I he can find it, he would greatly appreciate it. Is it ok to ask if any of you have some for sale. If it is against the room rules, please accept my humble apology ( room moderators). Thanks.

·
Administrator
46,888 Posts
RK, asking is fine, how else are you gonna know. For sale or trade is ok too, unless its an ongoing thing, in which case we have guidelines for hobbiest/growers vs outright commercial operations. Basically simple, be upfront about level of business. We do actively encourage propagation and aquaculture but we also have to be fair to the sponsors that make all this hi tech BB possible :)

·
Registered
389 Posts
if its rob thats looking for it then i have a freind that might have a nice size one but he's not sure if the polyps are the same. color sure is though. whats the african green trees latin name do you know? might help if someone is just calling it like neon green tree. as i have that but don't think its the same thing, close to the pic he has.
aaron

1 - 3 of 3 Posts