The Reef Tank banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Reefer Madness
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,
My green BTA just split last night. It had closed overnight the evening before and came out looking weird the next day (I was a little worried); although, it had been eating and growing and hosting my little false perc clown. So - I go to target feed it today and notice a space between...them!! :banana: There are now two green BTA's where there was only one yesterday! :dance: If I could hand out cigars, I would...I will take some pics and post soon - sorry I wasn't around for the actual splitting. They are the most amazing creatures, aren't they?!? :beer:

·
Reefer Madness
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK- above is the before shot (Green BTA with Sexy Shrimp). Here is the same animal after dividing (I love these creatures!):

Attachments

·
Reefer Madness
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My clown now has a summer home, but I'm thinking of getting a pair of Porcelain Anemone Crabs. Anyone have experience with them?

·
Registered
747 Posts
We have a Porcelain Anemone Crab. he never leaves the Anemone, It is just one big happy family. The pair of clowns and the step son Crabby.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Nice looking tank you have there. Lots of color!!!

·
Reefer Madness
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks! Wish I had room for a 125...build looks great!!

·
Registered
747 Posts
Thanks Check build in about a week or so. As i will add most all my frags. Water has been in tank 12 weeks now. Plus I am going to orlando next week. World Wide Corals needs some more of my money.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts