The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Funny.... Can I help it if I like the color "blue"?

I've been watching this particular coral for months and wanted to give it a good home... :D

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I know a very deserving person that is needing some frags. His favorite color is blue. Purple & Teal are close behind. He lost all kinds of B/A Corals when his tank (4 lack of better term) "crashed". Attached is just a small sample. It may be a little while yet, he's still kind of in mourning.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
yep, I should have stayed there... Just think of all the money we would have saved... :dance:

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
(sorry... couldn't resist! It made me laugh)

·
Registered
712 Posts
Is there a site like Zoaid.com where I can go and lookup/verify SPS's/LPS's?

Not only would I like the name but a little info about each coral would be great too. Or if any of you have these and have some input?

A girl near here is breaking down her setup. I have already bought everything she has but I would like a little info before they get here tomorrow.

This is the list as it was sent to me

Fuzzy Yellow/Green Acropora sp. (ORA)
Blue Bottlebrush Acropora sp. (ORA)
Rose Acropora millepora (ORA)
Blue Acropora tortuosa (ORA)
Blue Tipped Staghorn Acropora formosa Colony
Blue Tipped Staghorn Acropora formosa (Small Frag)
Green Hydnophora sp. (Unknown Variety)

I don't think the Yellow/green is an ORA. I believe its Stylophora but won't know till I see it in person.

I have a pic of the tank but its not a great one to where one could actually make out detail.

Does such a site for LPS's and SPS's exsist?

·
Registered
712 Posts
well hay thats a start. I had been googling the snot out of these individually today. I would just like to find them all in one spot with real (not ameture) info. Till now I have had to go to 10 sites to look up 5 corals just to ensure the info I am recieving is accurate.

Zoaid has been a Godsend with all the correct info in one place.

Thanks for the ORA link.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts