The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
19,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.....In my head.....NOT A CLUE! :unsure:
Time off in a 'work week' can wreck havoc with the 'internal calendar'.

Good morning, and a BIG OLE HAPPY TUESDAY!
Another upper 90's sorta summer day.

Up since 4:30.....well better than an alarm clock, but a wee early for my tastes. Coffee is up, and sure there's something agreeable in the ole cookie jar.

Next up, is me taking Thursday off for myself to do some 'cardiac testing'....a day off is a day off. Also Jen n I's anniversary. Which one.....:unsure:....OH, Our 'wedding anniversary'! :ROFLMAO:
Com'on now, only 2 cups of coffee.....way too early in the morning to get something THAT IMPORTANT screwed up, and all over the internet. Nope....always said, 'I may not know all the right answers, but I sure know all the wrong ones by heart, and know better than to repeat them.'. (y)

Hope an exquisite day embraces All,
Hack

·
Super Moderator
28,492 Posts
Good mawnin’, Hack, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee, Hack! I neighbor gave me some South Carolina peaches yesterday, so I might cut them up and make big huge muffins out of them. Wouldn’t that be tasty with a cup of coffee. I might even break my love in the peace is important to go over them be like peach cobbler Yum. I bet some of you other guys may have some breakfast ideas to share with us.

Hack - you better figure out which anniversary this is. Is it today, or is it on Thursday? I know you don’t do flowers at all that, but surely you and Jen will go out to dinner.

What’s up with everyone else today?

It’s 72 outside with the humidity at 96! That makes for a super muggy morning. Blehhhh. Oh well, I’m glad I’ve got AC! Our humidity is always up in the morning. I bet it’s the same for Vinnie.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

·
Super Moderator
Fry Daddy! Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse
28,517 Posts
Good morning Hack, Cath and all,

Coffee is ready,

I watched a bunch of episodes of Perry Mason and Mannix yesterday, Great old shows. Back in the days of decent television. And Rawhide, with Clint Eastwood.
More Rain in the forecast and no change in site. Real foggy out now.
Have a great day.

·
Retired Wanderer
17,777 Posts
Morning everyone. Hanging out waiting for customers at a hot tub place to get to work. Fixing a hot tub sensor in the middle of the showroom.

kind of slow at work today. Hope we get some calls. Otherwise it is laying a few blocks of 2” pipe to provide temporary water while the city does a project.

still looking for a forever job.

enjoy your Tuesday

·
Super Moderator
22,752 Posts
Morning all,
Coffee and choice of cereals to offer this morning .

Looks to be a nice day, not too hot or hoomid, so outdoor chores appear to be the choice. Side/back field lowering and spot spraying some weeds in the dawg back yard.

Hope everyone has a great day👍🏼

·
Administrator
49,400 Posts
Good morning all, mid 50s this am heading to low 90s later. Work stuff then after taking pup to play in water, it's her 6 mo burfday. Haven't heard how football thing went yet. I hope it went well
Happy anniversery` Hack and Jen, good luck with cardio thing. Sounds like a busy day, hope it treats you well

·
Retired Wanderer
17,777 Posts
Happy Anniversary Hack!

Reactions: hackshobby

·
Super Moderator
22,752 Posts
Afternoon all,
Lowered the back and side fields , all 7 acres of em . Ended up needing to mow it all a 2nd time, so in theory I mowed 14 acres ,,,, ugggh. At least it’s all done and for the immediate future , all nice n neat.

Doxie rescue posted on FB that a long dog transport needed a stand in driver, original person got sick. Yeah , I stepped up for tomorrow. The good/bad I was planning on renting a stump grinder to remove the stumps at the road where the power company took down my pines , tomorrow. Looks like anudder day for that kind of fun 🙄.

A short reboot in the shop typing this, then a nice hot shower , then recliner time with a dog or two keeping me from floating out of the chair , heheh.

Hope everyone is having a great day 👍🏼

·
Administrator
19,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just a quickie now that the pool refreshed me, and awaiting dinner.....Hack's making us Sausage Bowls for dinner and Cinnamon rolls for desert....THEN GAME-2 of harry Potter in the AC'd back room.

Hack - you better figure out which anniversary this is. Is it today, or is it on Thursday? I know you don’t do flowers at all that, but surely you and Jen will go out to dinner.
Cath, I work better under pressure....as it stands at the moment, NOT A CLUE! I give Mrs. Babe flowers every week, it's on 'amateur days' I'm not allowed. Don't know about dinner either this time around....We both have TESTS all day, and something uneventful might be nice. No rush, I have 2 days yet. :unsure: ;)
Peace and giggles,
Hack
OH YEA.....nailed a solid 100F today, and probably still in that neighborhood.

·
Administrator
49,400 Posts
hack I remember one year, it may have been around the 20 yr mark, THings were so hectic "We both" forgot. anniversery was on a fri, both worked long day, daughter said to me isnt it your anniversary. Oh Scheist, Ja, I made her breakfast next morning, she had a thing with friends during day and when she got home I had a really awesome meal ready for her. Kids either not living at home or had places to go. She looked at that and said whats the occasion, to which I replied our 20th was yesterday. Managed to salvage the eveming.
Right now io am in process of making a pup friendly 6 mo Burfday cake before football practice, gotta make enough for Firg and Dyxee

·
Administrator
19,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah Doug, we don't do a big count down, so there's years when it kinda sneaks up on us both......Jen just had THAT epiphany during the game tonight.......I played it cool of course......'Well YEAH, it's Thursday.'. :LOL:

Was a nice game night, and desert hit the spot.....well, a LOT OF SPOTS! But that 4:30 wake up this morning, and hauling butt for 10 hrs in the blistering sun and heat has kinda left my batteries now drained. Think I'll go start the AC in the bedroom, and let it get well chilled so I can do a diving face plant in there....with Chloe and Nolyn following close behind.

Peace to All,
Hack

·
Super Moderator
Fry Daddy! Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse
28,517 Posts
Good evening all,

when it comes to our anniversary it’s comes up and I’m not the best at remembering or planning things. I will try and order flowers 💐. I do most things at the last moment. I guess it’s because I work better under pressure. Lol
We just got back from the grocery store stocking up on cabinet items. Tomorrow I’m picking up a small freezer to stock up on meats.
Also got me a bottle of Three Monkeys blended scotch. I couldn’t find a decent single malt.

·
Super Moderator
28,492 Posts
Jeff, that Doxy transport has your name written all over it! You haven’t done that in a while.Go for it, and make that rescue proud of your work to help save a doggy or two.

Hack, that’s a higher temp than what we had here! YUCK!

It’s about my bedtime, but I want to put in at least 2¢ worth of responses.

Nite nite, kiddos.

·
Administrator
49,400 Posts
It is getting late, I get that, I throw together a burfday cake for Furg and Dyx to share, pics in a second, its on tablet,
I think for our 20th we went to the Oregon Coast, spent a weekend in a new resort and spent a ton of money having sea food ( ex wasnt allergic), best one was 26th, Seeing Phantom of the Opera on stage in San Francisco. Jeez Cath i remember sharing that with you back in the day because if your music education. I still have all the Playbills, liberettos and all the souvenirs, saw them last night

1 - 20 of 21 Posts