The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
I'm pretty sure TD is making the trip. You going to be sitting in the front row, Mike? ;)

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
We will be there! We have to arrange for a meeting of all the TRT members that go. I want to meet you guys and gals in person!

Andrew

·
Super Moderator
22,646 Posts
i WAS gonna go , but with my now decided trip to da Keys to ahem bother/visit Jerel that week, and the fact that i have a car show/part swap that weekend,plus i went to IMAC this year(poor excuse) , figgered next year hopefully,,
gotta take a certain fellow Indiana Reefer with tho,,,Dang! he can latch onto the "freebies" LOLScott, you know who you are OOOOps!:rolleyes: :funny:

·
Super Moderator
22,646 Posts
asmith said:
We will be there! We have to arrange for a meeting of all the TRT members that go. I want to meet you guys and gals in person!

Andrew
we planned that too, for IMAC ,,,,
only met (no offense) Jon
let me rephrase that,,,,,,
the best time i had is when i met the famous Administrator of TRT JON!:dance: :beer: :dance: :beer:
oh, and dem other guys,,,M.Moe, J. Sprung, etc, etc,;) :D

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
Marine Aquarium Conference of North America

Buzz_Hog said:
When and where is it?
All the meeting info can be found Here at the Louisville Marine Aquarium Society Site , and yes, I will be there, I am already committed to going. I would enthusiastically recommend this meeting for those of you that can attend. None of the shenannigans that went on with the hotels, etc. that happened at the Baltimore meeting will be going on at this meeting. I was at the last MACNA meeting held in Louisville, and these folks are experienced and have their act together for MACNA meetings.

Good agenda, great price, and the hotel is at a reasonable price.

I heard that Earl is picking up aluminum along I-85...:p

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
You know I'd be there if I could! MACNA is a blast meeting everyone and so much to see and do; I'd encourage anyone who can swing it to go.

Hopefully I'll have a new job by then though, and new employers are often touchy about new employees kiting off for long weekends, for some reason.

Alice

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
Alice said:
... and new employers are often touchy about new employees kiting off for long weekends...
Well, I was looking for a little emoticon with it's lip poked out, but to no avail...:(

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.