The Reef Tank banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Shark..but a friendly one
15,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1:30 in the morning, and eyes popped wide open.....grrrrrrrr. Well we're here so let's get to it.....HAPPY TUESDAY Y'ALL!

Have high hopes of sleep over coming this issue, and alarm is still set just in case. Fighting my reflexes to flip the switch on the coffee pot this early.

Got scheduled for a CT scan of my neck around noon time, so taking a long lunch from work to get THAT done.
Hopefully that will reveal if there are any 'serious' issues from my head womp'n or what this lingering neck pain is all about......have now gone 2 days so far without those 'killer headaches' showing up.....a BIG PLUS!

Fingers crossed for the night to win and sleep shows up......till latter,
Hack

·
15,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Was able to finally get back to sleep for a couple hours. Coffee is up, and normal routine begins now.
Temps transitioning from the 90's of this past weekend, to the 60's of yesterday, to the mid 70's of today.

With the Memorial Day weekend ahead of us, you can see the 'chamber of commerce' taking over the weather desk around the shore communities.
This past weekend's long range forecast for the Memorial Day weekend showed various % of showers forecasted for Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and of course Monday with the accompanying 'rain drop images'.......well come yesterday that changed to all those same days being 'partly sunny.....with the sun being shown rather than rain, but with the same % of rain shown in the small print'.

Weather seldom effects grooviness, only how you go about enjoying it. Our 'having fun plans' are a go for the weekend, both Sunday n Monday, and future Guests understand that.

Hope the sun is rising on awesome for Y'All today, and looking forward to hearing about it,
Hack

·
Super Moderator
27,081 Posts
Good mawnin’, Hack and all of TRT!
Thanks for the coffee. I have cereal and fruit on the table.
Bummer on the TRTI that visited you in the very wee hours of Tuesday.:( Great you could catch more zzzz.
Good to hear that you haven’t had killer headaches recently. I hope the CT scan provides answers for you!

As for your weather....we all know you will have a groovy time no matter the weather. That’s inspiring!

Doug - Arrrggg on having to go back to the store one more time to get the right kind of outlet. That is such a pain in the butt!

Jeff - Thanks for the tip about posting photos from my phone.

Arrggg That is so wrong for it to take 11-12hours for Blyth to get out of ER and into a room!! I hope she will have a chance to let them know what she thinks!👎 Good thing you will be able to visit her.
The 20 something daughter of some friends of mine went through a similar thing recently and it turned out to be a UTI. That was after 10 days in the hospital!! Why didn’t they. do a urinalysis earlier?? Just sayin’....

Off my soapbox.

Tomorrow morning there will be a total lunar eclipse. Check out when you will be able to see it.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

·
Super Moderator
22,144 Posts
Morning all,

Blyth did not have a great nite at the hospital, no relief from the pain. Think they are trying to find some meds that helps with the gut knots.
High priority when I go visit her today, find/bring a wall plug charger for her phone STAT. Will do a combo shop thing at the CVS when they open then head north to the hosp.
Docs are hinting that her heart may play a part in all this,, dunno.

“Scattered t-storms” in the forecast, will still water in case it does not show like it’s been known to, just in case.
Hack, hope things go well on the tests and find a cause/reason for the gourd achin’

On to the day
Hope everyone has a great one!

·
Administrator
46,887 Posts
Morning all, weather here is same, about 43 heading to low 70s. Got the new switches and stuff last night and slept all night for a change.
WTH Jeff, sorry to hear all the troubles Blyth is going through, thats gotta be tough :( Hopefully the figure it out and get her some relief.
Heres to a better Tuesday for everyone

·
Retired Wanderer
17,271 Posts
Morning everyone. Totally loving my new job. The facility and even the maintenance shop are clean and organized. Got a week of training then will be on day shift a while learning multi craft skills.

Staying at Noob Manor for a few months as a roommate situation finishing basement and enjoying my garden. Denise had her hours cut due to no computer chips to build cars and trucks so it is beneficial to both of us.

hottest day so far. I love working 6 am to 2 pm.

Reactions: cath

·
15,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A little foot dragging after such an early start this morning, so safe bets there'll be no midnight oil burning for me tonight.

Won't know the results of my CT scan for a few days, then it'll be through an appointment with my neurologist I'm sure.

SLAMMED at the creek.....a one armed paper hanger with a questionable arm as it were.......on top of that, the boss decided I needed a wooden 'project boat' to keep me amused....YUP, I'm amused!!!!!! This requires really getting down into the nitty gritty of the 'wooden parts' of this 1941 Chris Craft......not just the engines or electrical.

I'm a generation removed from wooden boat working.......been years since I caulked and puttied the seams, or refastened boards. You've gotta travel down to the Chesapeake to find any modern day ship wrights.... no one up this way. Guess there'll be one after this fiasco.

Haggling over desert options at the moment, and funnel cakes are in the fore front.

Peace n really wonderful hopes for All,
Hack

·
Super Moderator
27,081 Posts
Good evening, all!

Morning everyone. Totally loving my new job. The facility and even the maintenance shop are clean and organized. Got a week of training then will be on day shift a while learning multi craft skills.

Staying at Noob Manor for a few months as a roommate situation finishing basement and enjoying my garden. Denise had her hours cut due to no computer chips to build cars and trucks so it is beneficial to both of us.

hottest day so far. I love working 6 am to 2 pm.
Great news about your new gig, Perry. That’s the way to real quality work.

Sounds like a reasonable plan for you and Denise. Keep it on the easy side.

Hack - oh yeah, I’m sure you are plum worn out, especially with your boss giving you such an “fun and entertaining” project. Shees.
So I guess you are in the waiting game again about your neck vs the CT scan. Hope your headaches stay away!

Dessert for cath was nooked nanner slices and a bit of ice cream on top. Yummmmm

Hooe everyone has a heavy dose of grooviness to night.

·
15,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
3 days straight with no headache, but one hit me head on this afternoon......had hoped that fell astern.

THAT'S what We've opted for Cath......fridge raiding banana splits. Great minds think a like!
Hack

·
Super Moderator
27,081 Posts
3 days straight with no headache, but one hit me head on this afternoon......had hoped that fell astern.

THAT'S what We've opted for Cath......fridge raiding banana splits. Great minds think a like!
Hack
Sorry to hear that, Hack. 😣

Yes indeedy you needed to raid the fridge to make a nanner split!

·
Administrator
46,887 Posts
Good on the new Gig Perry, hope it lasts. Bummer on the headache Hack, hope they figure it out, More Healing wishes for every one in Sick Bay.
Yee Haw I got all the wall plugs switched out :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts