The Reef Tank banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Shark..but a friendly one
15,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
......and has been since it became Thursday in the wee hours. Top of the morning, and HAPPY THURSDAY to All.

Getting kind of a late start for a work day as I have a 9:30 dr's appointment.......but then grab my umbrella and head to the creek.

Summer temps will be building through the weekend around here with the 90's hanging around into next week as well. WORKS FOR ME!

Coffee is on, and if'n You can't find the kind of cake you're looking for in our kitchen you're a/ Ain't looking hard enough.....b/ too dern fussy! 😁

Peace and groovy hopes for All,
Hack

·
Super Moderator
27,082 Posts
good mawnin’, Hack and all of TRT!
Thanks for the coffee and all that cake! I’ll add nanners and dark cherries (watch out for the pits), and.... dippy eggs with toast.

Good luck ay the neurologist, Hack.
Maybe all of you should wear a mask around your boss who is spreading something.

The only thing that’s different for me today is that my Civitan club has been invited to meet with the other Civitan club in town. It will be a supper meeting at Hibachi Grill, and we’ll have a speaker. It will be great to see Civitans face to face!

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

·
15,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good morning Cath! There 'regulations' for covid are changing faster than I can keep up with around here....,,.,store to store have different regulations....come back in a couple hours THAT changed....

But that sounds like a fun switch, both clubs joining in. If your Hibachi Grill is like our Hibachi Grill.......Chinese buffet?. Jen and Nate are sooooooooo jonse'ing for that to get back to normal.....had been open for 'take out', but without the 'all you can eat' buffet, just ain't the same.

Be groovy,
Hack

·
Administrator
46,887 Posts
Morning gang heading to 91 again. Last work day, hopefully ducting shows up so I can finish that project.
Good luck at dr Hack, have fun at Civitan Cath

·
Super Moderator
27,082 Posts
Good afternoon, everyone!

Good morning Cath! There 'regulations' for covid are changing faster than I can keep up with around here....,,.,store to store have different regulations....come back in a couple hours THAT changed....

But that sounds like a fun switch, both clubs joining in. If your Hibachi Grill is like our Hibachi Grill.......Chinese buffet?. Jen and Nate are sooooooooo jonse'ing for that to get back to normal.....had been open for 'take out', but without the 'all you can eat' buffet, just ain't the same.

Be groovy,
Hack
You are so right about all of that, Hack! Mask wearing varies from store to store, so I just wear my mask in every store.

I bet our Hibachi is the same chain as yours, “all-you-can-eat” restaurants make money on my plate since I make a smaller portions, and don’t go back for more. I can see why you wouldn’t much like the take out deal. You’d be staring in 1/2 hour.😂

Morning gang heading to 91 again. Last work day, hopefully ducting shows up so I can finish that project.
Good luck at dr Hack, have fun at Civitan Cath
Holy cow, Doug on your total for 1st shift yesterday! Will that beer supplier that that didn’t show up yesterday come today?

Hope the ducting comes today so that you can finish that project.

Hmmmm I bet dollars to donuts Hack went back to work after his doc appointment. 😏😏

Don’t leave us hangin’ out the CT scan outcome...

·
15,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Best make an apprentice before SAR is pressed into service.

Hmmmm I bet dollars to donuts Hack went back to work after his doc appointment. 😏😏

Don’t leave us hangin’ out the CT scan outcome...
Dern toot'n I headed into work afterwards......it was just the 'right thing' to do. Got to work about 1:00'ish

Let's see, ...... 🤔 .....Long story short......
Seems I have now been reclassified from a 'Head trauma', to a 'Spinal trauma'. The latest CAT showed a herniated disc in my neck, and the whole conversation now with my neurologist became 'Let's get a spinal doctor looking at you'......No longer a little tongue n cheek 'quit hitting your head', to a stern BE CAREFUL. He's in a hurry for this, BUT has to go through workmen's comp to choose the doctor, and the when is up to bureaucrats. This all happened back on April 29th, and took a week just for the last test results to be looked at.
He's picturing the spinal dude wanting an MRI at least, and probably a MYLOGRAM(sp) before he'll talk about options.

Whelp, finishing off the last of the carrot cake, but plenty of coconut and yellow chocolate layer cake left.

Peace,
Hack

1 - 6 of 6 Posts