The Reef Tank banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Shark..but a friendly one
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
("Fingers crossed....technology is trifling with me....")

Good morning all you Beautiful People, and welcome to the middle of a big holiday weekend..... HAPPY SUNDAY!

Kept my lazy English butt in the rack till 6, and no rush to git anywhere......YET. Coffee is on, and breakfast is an 'in the future' thing. We have a 9-10 am Wonka Mart curbside pick up, and then a rainy day to make cool things happen.

Hope excellent stuff be-front All,
Hack

Discussion Starter · #2 ·
* The issue was......Starting this morning's thread using the 'START DISCUSSION' option, once I entered the title, the body of the conversation auto-filled in with yesterday's opening. Re-did that 3 times, then finally just 'erased' the message, and retyped today's. Hmmmmmm? 馃
Hack

Super Moderator
Good mawnin鈥, Hack, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee, Hack. I鈥檒l put soft cooked eggs, Belgian waffles, VT maple syrup, and nanners on the training table.

* The issue was......Starting this morning's thread using the 'START DISCUSSION' option, once I entered the title, the body of the conversation auto-filled in with yesterday's opening. Re-did that 3 times, then finally just 'erased' the message, and retyped today's. Hmmmmmm? 馃
Hack
That is so weird! 馃槪 I hope it doesn鈥檛 happen again.

OK, Perry.... You can come back any time...... What鈥檚 happening, friend?

To start my day I relocated a millipede which really want to be inside.馃槈

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good morning Cath! Yeah Perry.......'nosy' people need to know.....Hope Y'All are far enough west of us that you're having nice weather for this big weekend?

First thoughts Cath when We run out on Sunday mornings for errands is to hit a dinner for breakfast......but as of late, they have all been swamped for some reason. And giving that this is the kick off to shoebee season around here, and the hoards have all packed in, and no sunshine to do other things.....,I'm sure there ain't no getting into a dinner this weekend. So your soft boiled eggs sound like a super quality offer, and may get duplicated with time.
Hack

Administrator
Morning Cath and Hack,gonna be nice weather,too bad I go back to work

Super Moderator
Morning all,
First full day with being just me and the dogs,,, working/dealing with the "process" without Blyth.
Online obit completed and emailed to funeral home,, initial dive into the safe where the important papers are to retrieve her SSN and others in the start of all this,,,

Blyth's cousin will be bringing Blyth's sister's husband from Indy up north to the hospital where she is , I'll put in a call to check in with her, dunno if i will drive up in person. Will see by day's end how things end up/play out here.)

Bouncing from this to that for efforts to keep busy and productive here,,, prob not bad so the first few hours post coffee.

On to the day,,

Hope everyone has a great one!

Super Moderator
Good afternoon, Hack, Doug, and Jeff! Three fantastic amigos!

Hack - Noooooo way would I darken the doors of a restaurant in your area today or tomorrow! Heck NO!
But I know your family will be having a grand and groovy time

Doug - Cheated, I tell ya, cheated out of the nice weather. Hooe it lasts til you鈥檙e off duty this afternoon.

Jeff - Being busy with legal stuff is a good diversion, and so is a nap with your doggies.
Please keep us up-to-date with your SIL. She will be in our TRT prayers..

All of you are invited to the patriotic concert with the Spartanburg Community Band. It鈥檚 at 6:00 pm EDT. Bobbi will be playing mallet instruments (gong [not likely in patriotic music馃槀], chimes, xylophone, bells, cymbals [critical in a Sousa march], or anything else she can strike with a mallet. Hal will be playing French horn, affectionately known as 鈥渉orn.鈥

Carry on...

Administrator
Afternoon all, Jeff peace to you in this period
Work is slow, big Memorial day stuff in town, prolly pick up soon

Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Our 9-10 am curb-side at Wonky Mart morphed into a 'We just got home' from a rainy day shopping/dinning out spree. As predicted 'breakfast dinners' were SLAMMED! But middle of shopping we noticed Chilly's opened in 5 minutes across the parking lot from where we happened to be......THEY WIN! Then back to the shopping.....EVERYONE WAS ALSO!

Shoes off, n feet up for a bit till we regroup........more than likely from here on out, HOME! Wish I could be there Cath.....can't get enough 'patriotic marching band' sounds.......Have a blast!

Hope the 'hippies' behave themselves Doug when they get back from town.

Up lifting hopes for All,
Hack

Discussion Starter · #10 ·
A 'Custard stand' dinner for the Hack's! Personally I went with the large upside down Banana split, AND a large B+W malt. And yes....regretting it!

Lining up a 'which one' for a movie night at the moment. Grab the pop corn n sodas,
Hack

Discussion Starter · #11 ·
WRATH of MAN....
Hack

Super Moderator
Good evening everybody!

Afternoon all, Jeff peace to you in this period
Work is slow, big Memorial day stuff in town, prolly pick up soon
How was the rest of your afternoon, Doug? What do you have planned for this evening?

A 'Custard stand' dinner for the Hack's! Personally I went with the large upside down Banana split, AND a large B+W malt. And yes....regretting it!

Lining up a 'which one' for a movie night at the moment. Grab the pop corn n sodas,
Hack
Holy moly, Hack! That should keep you filled up for a very long time, and make it really hard for you to stay awake during your movie watching/sleeping.

The band concert was great! And of course some of the patriotic stuff that happened at the concert needed Kleenex for everyone. Especially when they honored the MIAs.

all in all it was an hour well spent.

having pizza roll ups for my supper. And might have a little bit of ice cream. Just a little bit. Like 1/2 cup. Ha ha Ha

everyone have a good evening, and may it be filled with groove in it!

Administrator
New exhaust fan showed up, had to oreder larger vent hose , this one has a 4inch outlet, not upgrading would defrat the air flow situation, Ordered online, should be here by weekend.
Need to put a 6" wall duct , did get a bre=*** shutoff valve for the watering wand used in garden. Ribeye and Baked taters with sauteed shrooms and onions. Tired, after dinner, heading to heat and Ice cranky sacro, hopefully some relief

Discussion Starter · #14 ·
.......Pizza roll ups and ice cream......1/2 a cup.....HALF A CUP? Girl up! I usually have a 1/2 cup dribbled on my shirt. 馃榿
Glad the concert was ALL THAT tonight.

Sounds like some of Our dinner fare for tomorrow Doug.....Ribeyes, and some sea food offerings........shrimp and scallops on the skewers, and a pot of steamers sharing the pot with corn will probably all be there.

That movie, though good, had the draw back of soooooooo many movies now a days.....,TOO MUCH CUSSING for my taste. And sadly the usual response I hear is 'I'm use to it.'. One thing I left behind when I became a civilian was my salty language.

I hope All are nestled in safely for the evening,
Hack

1 - 14 of 14 Posts