The Reef Tank banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
18,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Enjoy Doug........

Been a busy day of doing things round here today........breakfast lead off a string of stops to enjoy the refreshing feel of wind driven chilly rains in our faces. Hit 7 stores, including a library before we decided we felt like slugs hoarding all this enjoyment and decided to save some of it for others to relish.

Someone decided restarting the Harry Potter game was in our best interest.....so the first 2 of 7 games under our belts of that. Spent some time in the Frag room, and decided to spend the early evening visiting Brother Hack.....

Look what followed me home....
Wood Table Comfort Tableware Flooring

9 new 'projects' to continue the rust knocking off of my old skill set.

An 'old', or 'neglected', and 'abused' selection to see what I can do with them.
The Sams will be stopping by shortly on Their way home from a couple days out which found Us watching Their dog Tank.

Time to grab a snack, and get the feet up......not to mention time to start looking over this haul. Peace,
Hack

·
Administrator
18,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Top of the evening Bro! Yeah, quiet is NICE! (y)

Missed Ya last night.....just saying. Think you would have enjoyed the evening....actually went into the 2nd MEET.
Hack

·
Administrator
48,447 Posts
Delivered Mae Ploy Chicken and fried rice and veggies. We gathered up old blankets and tarps, to gave to local animal rescue Lady. I have more stuff, tarps and pet bedding, Med supplies, etc. Its been such a wierd cold wet spring that she needs a lot of help, with rescue animals and doing EMP when critters need a vet and its weekend,. She is going to foster Dianes 2 sweet cats and rehome them together, sadly they can't go to the new place. I would take them if it werent for daughters Sweet Pitty, she would be ok with them, but they are skitty about dawgs except JorgeE, their big dawg.
My pup and her sleep over friend are outside for last romp until she goes home tomorrow

·
Administrator
48,447 Posts
Nice way to spend cold night Hack :)
Re: Last Night, since we have an hr window, I thinkwe should link a couple meetings so we can get back if we run out out of time. I tried to redo the meet but when I got a couple people in round 2 my net dropped :(

21 - 24 of 24 Posts