The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Retired Wanderer
17,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*orning everyone!!!!

Today the succubus drives off to be with her internet dude and somehow they will save the world playing World of Warcraft and maybe come up with the rent.

A nice family is moving in and I get the tiny bedroom to crash in on the rare occasion that I am home.

Got the dog, the tank, the Beemer and possibly the hottest chick on the planet so oh well life is good on balance. The moose can give a rat's *** about this whole thing so gonna have a coffee with her and stay politely away.

You guys have a good week. Auditors are coming in and got some stuff to do. After a few months on this mountain they can bring it.

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good *onday *orning, Perry, Leverage, & Everybody!! :)

Still on the coolish side this morning; 40-ish now and only going to the low 60's.

Hope all the TRT Mom's had a great day yesterday!

5 days and counting to TD's soiree'..........

Perry, "Hot chicks" may come and go but "...the dog, the tank, and the Beemer..." are always loyal!!! :D
Light work day for me today for a change! :dance: The past two weeks have been heavy-duty.

Congratulations to the Lady VOLS softball team who won their first ever SEC Championship and move on to the NCAAs!

A picture of Happiness! My cousin Ron and his wonderful daughter Elysia, shortly after she walked across that big stage and picked up her diploma. She will be entering college this to become an RN, like her mom who passed away 7 years ago. Sadly, the funeral for Ron's mom will be tonight. An emotional weekend this has been for all.

Have a *agnificent *onday, Everybody!

Dick:)

·
Registered
609 Posts
Good morning everybody. I hope everyone had a great weekend and all the Moms got to take a day off yesterday.

·
Premium Member
7,007 Posts
Happy *onday *orning, Perry, Leverage, Dick, Tom and Everybody!!

Still looks wet outside and I have to work in it. Oh well....

Congrats to Lady Vols!! Dick, have I seen that picture before? Tell Ron, our prayers are with him.

Only 3 days of work for me this week. Then a day to prep for the trip.

Have a great day everyone!

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good *orning, Tom & Butch!! :)

Butch, I did put the wrong one up.....thanks for the reminder! I just switched it! :nuts:

Dick:)

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,660 Posts
*orning Perry,Leverage,Dick,Tom,Butch,Theplatypus and all the rest.Dick you need a light load for your funnerals today,so sorry.I 'll get the coffee going !Rainy week here:(Have A Great Day All!

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
uggghhhh...

caffeine please

·
Tang Lover
7,326 Posts
*ornin' Class!

Perry...Congrats on the blessin' in disguise. Hope the ex has LOADS of fun with her new b/f and playing video games all the time. But more imporantly, glad YOU'RE having fun with the new lady and the move.

When I got divorce, the ex thought she could make me miserable by taking everything I owned. But the one thing she COULDN'T take away was the big smile on my face every morning when I woke up, realizing I didn't have to deal with her crap anymore.

anyways...glad you're looking on the bright side, and seeing that this is all actually gonna work out better, in the end!!

Dick...Congrats on Elysia. Sounds like you have a really good family there. Wish her lots of success!!

well...I'm off to.....I don't really know...haha. I have SO much to do, I can't really figure out where to start.

Maybe with some more TRT threads...yeah...that'll be a good start!!

have a good day ALL!!!

·
Banned
2,995 Posts
Good Morning TRT!
Work is crazy busy!!

Perry- glad she is gone and out- Life seems to be getting better for ya!

Sorry about Ron's Mom.

Only a few more days til Tom's party!! w00000000t!!

·
Stinky Slimey FEESH
2,718 Posts
Good morning TRT - happy *onday - erk, another week, where did the last one go? Happy belated Mom's Day to every one too - -

On to the second pot of coffee!

HHC

1 - 20 of 35 Posts