The Reef Tank banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
Red Tiger Oscars and Cichlids
263 Posts
I just took the top off a cold water, bobbled the cap and with cat like reflexes my superhuman strength was brought to bear trapping it against the side of the bottle… the resulting geiser stopped just short of the ceiling. I am so done with work right now.

·
Shark..but a friendly one
16,599 Posts
Yeah, WE have never done THAT before. :rolleyes:
Hack

·
16,599 Posts
A nice lazy day, feet cocked up, just watching the 'Cheese smoke'.
Plant Plant community Green Shade Grass

SMOKING SECTION! 😁

Getting ready to now transition from 'smoking' to grilling. It's a LAZY DAY, and it's sooooooo welcomed.
Got ribs and steaks going on the grill for dinner, and looking to repeat an evening like last night's, sitting by the fire, on a calm cool night,m serenading my beautiful Wife......and of course whoever else the smell of our BBQ brings by.
Hack

·
Administrator
47,200 Posts
I like it, friends order it online. When Jojo leaves I will prolly get on list.
Gotta do a dump run and waiting on reply from family, one of the 2 female Marines listed as casualty of Kabul bombing shares my last name. I have relatives in Central Cali and I am trying to find out if she was part of extended family.

·
16,599 Posts
Prayers....of course over the Marines, and of course Doug over ALL THE FAMILIES who will be touched by this....

Smoked cheese, yum
ABOUT THAT.....Gouda, Monterey Jack, Colby, and mild cheddar, are a..... 🤔 ....now 'smoked Gouda'reyjack'colbycheddar. Got distracted at a critical juncture in the process, and ice didn't ICE. So there's an amalgamated hunk of smoked cheese in the fridge.:rolleyes:Hmmmmm, we'll just leave it at THAT...'Smoked Cheese'.
Hack

·
16,599 Posts
RAIN!!!!!!

From the famous hit shindig......Staring Hack, Hack, and of course Mrs. H.....GRILLING IN THE RAIN!

I'm GRILL'N in the rain, GRILL'n in the rain.....Ohhhhhh what a wonderful feeling, I'm happy again!
😁
Hack

·
Sponge
2,371 Posts
Gotta do a dump run and waiting on reply from family, one of the 2 female Marines listed as casualty of Kabul bombing shares my last name. I have relatives in Central Cali and I am trying to find out if she was part of extended family.
Doug I hope it wasn’t any family. Not that the situation would be any better either way. Was a tragic way to end the never ending war. 12 other guys and myself made flags for the fallen members and sent them to one guy in New Hampshire. He’s taking them to a 9/11 memorial they are doing in Boston and then getting them sent out to the direct family. The one I made is for a Marine from California. I never like making these due to the circumstances, but would never turn down making one.

·
Super Moderator
27,350 Posts
Good evening, everyone!
I hope those two women are not from your family. That’s too close for your comfort.

Thanks for the positive vibes about my move. Honestly, there were some times that I didn’t know how to answer some helpers’ questions.

Taking it easy tonight. How about all of you?

·
16,599 Posts
Well at the moment Cath, Chloe is trying to help my dinner settle by bouncing on my stomach.
AIN'T HELPING!
Hack

·
16,599 Posts
Unexpected rain has showed up round here.....I grilled dinner, but we opted to dine inside. And of course a bonfire is out.....GET IT? :ROFLMAO: Looking like a game night for us Cath.....nice, slow n simple.
Hack

·
Registered
263 Posts
Glad the move got sorted Cath and glad you are back.

Liza works early in the morning so will be off to bed soon. We just finished making about 10 gallons of spaghetti sauce. I am on stirring duty until 10pm when it is done. We will reheat and can it tomorrow.

·
Super Moderator
27,350 Posts
Good evening all,

Sorry to hear about the two that may be related Doug.
Glad you get to sit back and relax Cath, bet it feels good.
it sure does feel good that I won’t have to worry about finding someone to repair something!

·
Registered
263 Posts
it sure does feel good that I won’t have to worry about finding someone to repair something!
I can fix about anything Cath. Mostly because at some point as a teenager I had broken one of those and had to fix it before anyone found out.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts