The Reef Tank banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Administrator
61,342 Posts
Good Morning gang, a little late check in but I was talking to gearhead friend and he thinks he can scrounge up fender and headlight to fix van. Hopefully we can straighten the ugly out of hood since it is functional just bent on one corner. Its up to 36, hi might hit 48F. Need to go refill a propane cylinder. I found one with some in it but not much so I need to get more and start refilling all of them when I get paid.
Cath hope the new PT team can help. After talking to to the ortho I dont need PT for my hand. It is just a hairline fracture so I have no issues with finger mobility, just nagging hurt.
Perry good luck on mon am :) Hack hope the creek is quiet and you dont have to stay long, Vinny I made more coffee if thats not enough to take the chill off

· Administrator
61,342 Posts
Evening all, sunny 45 but sun and temps dropping quick.. Cool on play Cath, Perry bummer on lack of readin materiel, if you had stopped by on way from libloony land I have a whole shelf I would donater. I still have Blind Mans Bluff, right now I am reading Area 51 by Annie Jacobson. Interesting read.
Sounds like a productive day Jeff, glad the pup is on the mend Trying to get the bathroom warm enough to shower, I dont have to put on the arm cover , YAY. Early night with reading, Furg loves the dog vids on Youtube :) back to work in the am so I need to be rested

1 - 4 of 4 Posts