The Reef Tank banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Administrator
20,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.....so see Ya at the seashore! :p

Top of the soggy morning, and.....HAPPY SATURDAY! OK, out of S's now.
Coffee is up, the the Family, who was up when I got up is fixing their breakfast. Appears to be eggs in a nest with sausages. WAY TOO EARLY for my fine tuned digestive system to partake.
Besides, I'm hankering doughnuts n coffee at my token work visit this morning.

'They' are saying showers this morning turning cloudy this afternoon...:unsure:.....does that mean if it wasn't so dark outside now there's no clouds with this rain?

Let's hope grooviness and sanity reign in our spheres of influence,
Hack

· Super Moderator
35,704 Posts
Good mawnin’, Hack, and all of TRT!

Goodness, Hack, you were running out tye doot! Thanks for the coffee, and double thanks for the breakfast from the rest of your family. I will add stewed apples, nanners, and Clementine oranges.
I didn’t understand what you meant about clouds and the daylight hours,
but I’m sure you will make it a groovy day. I also didn’t know there was another responsible employee and your outfit. Good to hear that. I know you too will make it a groovy day.

Jeff, we didn’t hear from you yesterday. What kind of day did it turn out to be?

Perry, how did your exit interview go?

My PT appointment yesterday was interesting. It did not start out with the therapist asking me to pick up a pencil from the floor. In fact, I would not have been able to do that. It was more of a Q&A and getting to know you session. He did help me do a few things at I was a little hesitant at first, and then it got better. I am hopeful that this physical therapist and the other two therapists in the practice will help me with my strength.

Let’s make it a groovy Saturday!

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

· Super Moderator
Fry Daddy! Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse
33,748 Posts
Good morning everyone,

I put on another pot of coffee. It’s little chilly outside and raining. Not sure what the rest of the day is going to be like weather wise today.
Yesterday was good , went to Presley school for a Veterans Day event. It was nice .
Then last night the kids came by and we played games and Kristine made homemade enchiladas with New Mexico red chili.
Im on a new phone as my old one isn’t up to par and been acting up.The new one takes better pictures so I’m good with that.

· Super Moderator
35,704 Posts
Good morning, Vinnie! All of that sounds good except for the chilly temps. Maybe you need to eat some of that New Mexico chili to warm up.
I bet Presley was so proud to have you at school with her for their Veterans day event!

Rick, how is that project with moving your tank with your friend and soon to be son-in-law?

· Retired Wanderer
22,598 Posts
Morning all.

Cath I laid it out on my exit interview. Good engineers with a work ethic don't grow on trees.

It is nice to not look and feel like Sasquatch. Drained the hot water and busted out all the grooming stuff. Hand me my leather jacket, and ready to slide into my Ty Pennington alter ego again. Sorted all my clothing with a huge pile going to goodwill, then cleaned and organized my place.

Hopefully my drug test came back. Otherwise not sure what happens at my employer *onday morning. Showing up at 6 am anyway.

Supposed to transition to light snow that won't stick then be 40's for a week. Fall is finally here. I am going to have to buy a coat before it gets really cold. Lost all mine along the way.

Enjoy your day everyone!!!

· Administrator
61,145 Posts
Good Morning gang, a little late check in but I was talking to gearhead friend and he thinks he can scrounge up fender and headlight to fix van. Hopefully we can straighten the ugly out of hood since it is functional just bent on one corner. Its up to 36, hi might hit 48F. Need to go refill a propane cylinder. I found one with some in it but not much so I need to get more and start refilling all of them when I get paid.
Cath hope the new PT team can help. After talking to to the ortho I dont need PT for my hand. It is just a hairline fracture so I have no issues with finger mobility, just nagging hurt.
Perry good luck on mon am :) Hack hope the creek is quiet and you dont have to stay long, Vinny I made more coffee if thats not enough to take the chill off

· Retired Wanderer
22,598 Posts
Wore a long sleeve shirt, shorts and flip flops to Goodwill to get something to read. It is chilly out.

The nearest Goodwill is in an impoverished neighborhood. There was not even a full shelf of books. Pretty sad.

• Sad
Reactions: hackshobby

· Super Moderator
35,704 Posts
Doug -

Doug - Yeah on your gearhead friend being able to repair your van!
Glad to hear that you don’t need PT for your wrist/arm.

Wore a long sleeve shirt, shorts and flip flops to Goodwill to get something to read. It is chilly out.

The nearest Goodwill is in an impoverished neighborhood. There was not even a full shelf of books. Pretty sad.
What about the library? They may have some good titles for sale!👓🤓📖
Ermmm shoes and jeans might help the chill. 🤣

By the way, I forgot to mention that Bobbi, Hal, and I are going to see the matinee showing of Holmes and Watson by Spartanburg Little Theater. Looking forward to that!

· Super Moderator
24,430 Posts
Afternoon all,
Been sorta busy the last few days,,, ran a trailer n truck load of the auction fodder here, over to mom’s garage . Did the same but with just the truck today, and sorted, ID’d, labeled what was in the bins n boxes I’ve taken there so far .
Cold with weather guessers hinting snow could be in the air,,,, no real accumulation yet, too early in the season but I’ve been wrong before , heheh.

Long dog Dexter is doing nicely,,, moves/gets around much better , look like things are going in the right direction.

Going thru basement stuff now, my brain decided for me that it’s what I’ll be doing.

On to the rest of the day,

Hope everyone is having a good one !👍🏼

· Super Moderator
35,704 Posts
Jeff - Great news about Dexter being like his regular self again! That’s bound to be good for your neighborhood of critters and dad.
Your auction place must love it when you bring when they see you coming. You’ve got some choice stuff of your own not to mention the stuff at your mom and dad‘s place.
How are your sis your nephews doing?

The play this afternoon was fantastic. Good costumes, outstanding set design, lighting, acting, and believable British accents. Unfortunately, I didn’t get enough sleep last night so I slept during the play. I even woke up when I heard myself snore. How embarrassing! 🫢Luckily I was in a section of seats for people that had mobility problems and it wasn’t close seating.

On with the evening….

· Administrator
61,145 Posts
Evening all, sunny 45 but sun and temps dropping quick.. Cool on play Cath, Perry bummer on lack of readin materiel, if you had stopped by on way from libloony land I have a whole shelf I would donater. I still have Blind Mans Bluff, right now I am reading Area 51 by Annie Jacobson. Interesting read.
Sounds like a productive day Jeff, glad the pup is on the mend Trying to get the bathroom warm enough to shower, I dont have to put on the arm cover , YAY. Early night with reading, Furg loves the dog vids on Youtube :) back to work in the am so I need to be rested

1 - 14 of 14 Posts