The Reef Tank banner

A seashore Saturday

2K views 20 replies 5 participants last post by  hackshobby 
#1 ·
Good morning Y'All, and a BIG HAPPY SATURDAY TO ALL!

Pleasant weather, THEY SAY, and heading to the creek for a 1/2 day. Got 'Family pictures' this afternoon, so will be scarce for a bit till afterwards.

Coffee is up, and scrambled eggs and Taylor pork rolls for eye openers.....Jen's cooking, thus 'real food' this morning.

Amazing hopes for All,
Hack

#2 ·
Good mawnin’, Hack and all of TRT!

A huge thank you to Jen for coffee and and a hot breakfast! I’ll add peaches and local apples.

Hope your work day goes well, and the family photos event is fun!

I hope Doug can get help so he can sign in. And it would be great to see Perry and Rick today!

It’s a beautiful 70° under sunny skies right now. Sadly, I must do laundry today. If I’m lucky, I can do it this morning!💡

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

#3 ·
Good Morning Hack, Cath and all.

Thanks for the coffee,

Overcast skies right now,

Need to get some antiques over to the shop I sell at thus weekend. if it's rains that will be out, my enclosed trailer is full of different stuff,, so it has to be the pickup.

It a drag that Doug is having these difficulties, what's the deal with the two part verification?

Wondering what's up with Perry and Rick.

#4 ·
Afternoon all,
Well, the trifecta of big buck spending is a done deal. New truck,new14' trailer and this morning's purchase , a Ferris zero turn mower, 61"deck w/37HP engine . Either it's a gas hawg or it's to keep on mowing without frequent refueling. But there is a gas tank/"pod" at both my elbows. ( stealership musta liked me , both were topped off (y) )
Hour anna half drive to get there and most of it was country roads ( partly to blame Google Maps for some of the weird directions, since I knew where home was, I drove sans Google Maps)
Truck n trailer did well, their first road trip together, and on the way home the Ferris mower followed right behind me , hehe. I turned-it turned , kept right up with me . I told the same "this car was right on my behind the whole way home" when I brought home the Triumph GT4 I got years ago (some people got it, a few did not)

Test drove/mowed the new "toy" after getting off the trailer . I gotta say that I was "smart" getting it since it has coil over shocks on all four corners plus a full on legit suspension seat. Not saying I "floated" mowing but seeing the front suspension do it thing . I was glad bumps n jarring ended there and not sent on to my seat sitter parts.

One more owners manual to gloss over , I'm ok with using it as is now, just want to find info I might not know about.

Safe to say/guess what I'll be doing for a good part of the day, heheh.

Hope everyone is having a great day!
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle Plant
Tire Wheel Vehicle Plant Automotive tire

• Haha
Reactions: cath
#11 ·
Nice mower Jeff, it's not green and yellow.
Haha. Yeah, I had to look past that;), but after a test drive/mow. I'm sure glad I got it since it's the only brand/model I know of with coil over shocks along with a 4 link front plus the comfy suspension seat made it real nice to mow AND fast . Even with a semi bumpy ride doing the side field today, I was still comfy knocking out that section in probably 1/2 the time it took with previous lowering machines here.
Think it's top speed is 15mph which is flying for mowing.

#6 ·
#8 ·
Did I see where Doug made it back on? Sure hope so!

Back from our Kids Family photo shoot at Batsto Village.....was 86, and SUNNY up in the sticks.
Plant Green Tree Vegetation Biome

Cloud Building Sky Window Plant

Batsto mansion

Plant Tree Land lot Grass Bedrock

'Bog ore'......the stuff that made this site flourish during the revolutionary was era.

Plant People in nature Tree Grass Smile

And of course my Babe!

Nice to be home with the old feet cocked up. Got to hold an election to see what's for dinner before too long.
Hope sanity rules,
Hack

#10 ·
THANKS for the thumbs up on the picture sharing!
Had chicken gravy over mashed potatoes. My eating is getting better.
THAT actually sounds like a tempting side to go bread dunking in....though probably a better chance if'n it was brown gravy round here.

Cheese burgers grilled with A-1 sauce to enhance the 'Ohhhhh yeah' in them won the election.
Hack

#12 ·
And next,🤔 I’m looking at a nice shape looking Trac Vac on FB MarketPlace. THEN I’ll be more than set with the varsity team for lawn lowering etc. here.

#14 ·
After our weekly grass cutting with our 18" push mower I still feel like a kid......WAIT 🤔 ....that IS MY KID doing it now!
Hack
😁

#15 ·
Dog Vertebrate Picture frame Carnivore Dog breed

Getting ready to kick off our weekly poker game if there's any takers on here.
Hack

#16 ·
Dog Table Dog breed Carnivore Baize

Dog Bottle Carnivore Dog breed Drinkware

Better keep yer eyes on Oliver though........he get's a wee loose in the morals after a few hands.
Hack

#19 ·
Sigh, thought I was done buying big’ish ticket stuff,
My buddy ( who I had told that IF he sees/comes across a decent Trac Vac, to let me know) informed me of a nice looking Trac Vac of FB MarketPlace.
A good deal of them look like they have been left outside all of their lives and rotted/beat to heck. This one looks garage kept🤞🏻.

And yeah, I’m picking it up tomorrow at 4pm 🥴🙄😂

• Haha
#21 ·
Welcome to TRT......and thank you for pulling up a chair to the TRT Breakfast/Training Table where all are always welcome.
There was a......🤔 'glitch in the matrix' as it were..😁....everyone pulled together and got Doug back on the road. 👍

Yelp if'n you need anything......
Hack

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.