The Reef Tank banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Shark..but a friendly one
15,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Com'on now.......We got this! Good morning Y'All, and HAPPY SUNDAY!
Weather, situation, and 'feel', all coming together on my day off......just feels like holy crud AWESOME is rising with the sun this morning.

Coffee is on, and betcha there'll be bacon n eggs sizzling on the grill as the early morning greets Us. Mid 90's, narely a cloud in the sky, and the heart warming laughter and LOUD chatter of Nate and His entourage probably just passing out now at Their sleepless over. Pond sounds rambling through the follage n rocks, the gentle sounds of the pool beckoning, and the smell of chlorine and charcoal in the air. Yup, today's future is wiggling it's finger to come join it. Com'on Y'All,
Hack

·
Super Moderator
27,082 Posts
Good morning, Hack and everyone! Thanks for the coffee and eggs. I have biscuits and an assortment of fresh fruit on the table.
Funny story about Nate becoming a muddy mess with go-cart fun last evening! Photos please!

Jeff - How are things going for you?

Today Bobbi comes over to help with projects and having fun along the way.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

·
15,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Top of the morning Cath!

.........9 O'clock, and still the stillness and silence is deafening around here.......the sun climbing in the sky is the noisiest thing I hear. I am NOT a tip toer.....the quieter I try the noisier I become. Lord Y'd think I was in the Boston Pop's with the 1812 overture as I quietly did the dishes.,

Hack

·
Administrator
46,887 Posts
Good Morning Cath and Hack, glad the day is shakin out great Gang. 50 out heading to at least mid 70s, we got into low 80s yesterday in spite of 77 forecast hi.
Back to work monday on a sunday. Can't wait to see how things went over the weekewnd ;) Power was out for 2.5 hrs yeasterday while I was shopping.
Hope the day treat you all well. Cath we may need pots and pans unless Hack can play a rousing rendition of "Wipeout" to wake the troops

·
15,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Works for me Doug......Tired of tip toeing....LET'S MAKE SOME NOISE!
87 heading to the mid 90's. Grill is started, and the aroma of bacon and eggs will soon'nough be wafting.
Hack

·
15,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Breakfast is history, as well as the quietness........'The Gang' is here, and the fears of a tsunami grow.....6 Kids!
Hmmmmm 🤔 ........maybe the volume wasn't high enough?

IMG_8294.jpg

The long golden locks is a dead give a way.

IMG_8299.jpg

Y'All can tell why Hack needed a change of clothes and the rest didn't......Yup, He's all Hack!
Hack
("The other One.")

·
15,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
20210606_125918_resized.jpg

Tsunami warnings are up!:rolleyes:

20210606_105904_resized.jpg

And along with the burgers n dogs, We'll be cutting into our stash......
("Probably 20-30 racks stashed in THAT freezer alone....")
Hack

·
Super Moderator
27,082 Posts
Good afternoon, Hack, and Doug! Holy cow you guys lead a boring life......Hack has teens hangin’ around, 2.5 power outage for Doug (was that at the store??), Nate needs to learn how to do laundry (jk, I bet he knows already), and Hack a full freezer, and top it off... drummers are surfin’ out there. I think it’s time for some relaxing going on out there.

I’ll check in later....

·
15,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think it’s time for some relaxing going on out there.
.......Careful what you wish for.....

Slow n quiet might hear Ya.
Hack

·
15,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Biding a fond farewell to another wonderful weekend. Kids have all gone to their own homes, and quietness returns. Treated ourselves to the custard stand, and of course a large upside down banana split followed me home.

All the kids are 'lobsters' after playing in the sun all afternoon....rookies! Bet they'll be hurting puppies tonight. What kind a 'home remedies' does anyone have for sunburn?

Feet up, and just waiting till it's late enough to take my tired rump to bed.
Peace,
Hack

·
Super Moderator
27,082 Posts
Oh boyeee! Sunburned teens and everything. Hmmm.... soak in a tub of cold water? I wonder if aspirin would help. Shoot, I’m so late in offering a suggestion that you may have already Googled it Do let us know what you decide to do.

Doug is involved with this ’s first birthday party tonight, and that means a glorious mess!😂

Have a groovy evening everyone.

·
Administrator
46,887 Posts
And a glorious mess it was. Kids had blast, the food was great. Inlaws own a Mexican resteraunt
Pics in am, I are beat

1 - 12 of 12 Posts