The Reef Tank banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
35,685 Posts
Good mawnin’, Hack, Perry, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee, guys. How about French toast with cut up local peaches on top? Yeah, I know you can’t carry that, but sit down and enjoy it with your coffee.

hack’s, good to hear of your plans with you and Nate today. You might as well enjoy your Saturday off doing things that you love.
Oh, and you have a bunch of friends coming over tonight, too! I’ll be in charge of bringing all different kinds of chips and dips. How does that sound?

Perry, I hope you can get settled a bit. It certainly is hard to have a long commute and not be completely settled at home.

i’m pretty sure that Vinnie has already posted something.😉

Today I feel much better! I’m happy to report that. Our high will only be 87 tonight today and going down to 68 tonight. How delicious is that? And at some point this week we will have a low of 64!

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

·
Super Moderator
35,685 Posts
Good afternoon, everyone!

Jeff - Thanks for the well-wishes on Covid recovery.

Hope that grass-lowering a feeding outdoor birdies wasn't too much of a strain on your back. BTW...how is the new thingie that was installed in your back doing for you?

....... :unsure: ......so A/ I'm feeble of mind and forgot something("ALWAYS POSSIBLE!").....B/ You know something I don't("Then again THAT'S always possible as well").....C/ There's a CHAT I haven't heard of, and this is in reference to THAT?
Hack
Ruh roe. I guess I mis-read something from yesterday. Carry on. ;)

Doug - Our gas prices have dropped significantly over the past few weeks, though SC prices are about $1 less than yours anyway.
Makes no sense that people continue to drive too fast and run heavy AC in their vehicles these days. Duh.

Perry - Dozer is a big boy! Good deal that he can hang out with you.

More later....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts