The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Administrator
19,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
......OOoooooooH YEAH!:cool:

Top of the morning, and a OOOooooooooH YEAH HAPPY SATURDAY TO Y'ALL!

Cool breeze, 73F, chirping birdies, and a note pad with NOTHING scribbled on it......:unsure:.....THAT'S just a starting gate full of horses without jockies.......that's just chaos waiting to happen.

PLAN A Hack n I just thought of is heading to the shooting range before the heat and crowds show up.....well Ya know, we have to go right by a dinner or 10 on the way home/there.

Coffee is up, and let's see if'n there's a line forming on here...shall return,
Hack

·
Administrator
19,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Was there a MEET UP n CHAT last night? Tried early on, but wasn't allowed to play. Best I figure passing storms in the area tweeked our internet enough to stop me?
Tried latter before I fell asleep, and access looked like it worked.

A wee cooler today, just shy of 90F......but it's back to HOT tomorrow, and through the coming week. NOT IN THE MOOD but have scads of burgers and dogs to eat up before the rolls go bad, so there's yeah, burgers and dogs on the grill this weekend.....A LOT!

Local corn and tomatoes are at the stands......corn 'looks good' but haven't tried yet, tomatoes don't taste quite right YET......maybe another week. But both will be joining us this weekend.

I found out yesterday our local PLAYHOUSE is once again opened after several years of being closed......initially closed due to 'lack of patronage' We believe, and then COVID.......my co-workers future ex wife's daughter is in the production this weekend, but sadly we can't make it this weekend.....fund allocation went a different route.
BUT will definitely be put in our rotation again......we love THAT little theater. :love:

Now I'll go finish my coffee.....PEACE n POP SICKLES,
Hack

·
Retired Wanderer
17,796 Posts
Morning Hack and others to follow.

Work is going well, but the costs of food and gas are staggering. I really hope getting to work can be affordable some day.

Got a couple of interviews this week for a closer better paying job.

Unloading my garage stuff today and setting it up. Everything in my new girlfriends house needs simple fixes.

Got my trusty Bunn set up. More coffee is on. It’s served black so doctor it up as needed.

Reactions: hackshobby and VWD

·
Super Moderator
28,521 Posts
Good mawnin’, Hack, Perry, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee, guys. How about French toast with cut up local peaches on top? Yeah, I know you can’t carry that, but sit down and enjoy it with your coffee.

hack’s, good to hear of your plans with you and Nate today. You might as well enjoy your Saturday off doing things that you love.
Oh, and you have a bunch of friends coming over tonight, too! I’ll be in charge of bringing all different kinds of chips and dips. How does that sound?

Perry, I hope you can get settled a bit. It certainly is hard to have a long commute and not be completely settled at home.

i’m pretty sure that Vinnie has already posted something.😉

Today I feel much better! I’m happy to report that. Our high will only be 87 tonight today and going down to 68 tonight. How delicious is that? And at some point this week we will have a low of 64!

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

·
Super Moderator
Fry Daddy! Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse
28,553 Posts
Good morning Hack, Perry and all,

Thanks for the coffee.

Yes we had a short chat , it was good.

Birthday party for Presley today at a kids friendly pizza joint. They have an arcade she loves.

Just realized it’s early then I thought. At 11 today.

have a great day

·
Super Moderator
22,769 Posts
Morning all,
Glad you are feeling better Cath 👍🏼,
Well, today is outdoor/lowering and relateds day. So far, not embracing the hoomidity n heat, but “stuff” gotta get done around here . Plus I held off a few days and told myself today was da day to “hit it”( just hope it don’t hit back hard)

Wild bird feeders topped off , they been hitting it hard lately. Mow team fueled up and spare gas status taken. Have enuf for today, but will need a wallet hit soon, for the next efforts.

Rebooting in the a/c’d shop typing this ,,, kinda stalling until the “wet” leaves the grass. Will fill in with other chores in the meantime time.

Hope everyone has a great day 👍🏼

Reactions: hackshobby and VWD

·
Administrator
49,480 Posts
Good Morning Everyone, 63 and not smoky here, headin to around 90 again, prolly HOT tomorrow when I go back to work. Gas is down to $5.15 at my store now down from $5.90 g high. It costs me $10 to run to Ace Hardware, about a 25 mille round trip, Soccer Mom Troop Carriers with full blast AC arent that thrifty. I really miss my Hyundai when I have to get gas :(

·
Administrator
19,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh, and you have a bunch of friends coming over tonight, too! I’ll be in charge of bringing all different kinds of chips and dips. How does that sound?
....... :unsure: ......so A/ I'm feeble of mind and forgot something("ALWAYS POSSIBLE!").....B/ You know something I don't("Then again THAT'S always possible as well").....C/ There's a CHAT I haven't heard of, and this is in reference to THAT?
Hack

·
Administrator
19,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Shooting range was closed when we got there at 8a.....maintenance.....HOW RUD!

BUT, breakfast dinner was open, and ENJOYED. Hit Brother's gun shop also, and BAM because He asked nice.
A little time in the Gun shop before I commence with the pool and guitar playing laziness part of my relaxation day/weekend. Then again, I place guns in that category as well.
Hack

·
Retired Wanderer
17,796 Posts
Took Dozer on a drive. He had a rough life, but cruising around with slim jims helps. He is 140 pounds and wont leave my side.

·
Super Moderator
Fry Daddy! Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse
28,553 Posts
Good afternoon everyone,

Hot and muggy here today. Took my bike out and rode today. Also went to Presleys birthday party. We have a bike rally going on this weekend, bikers from across the country here this week and weekend. I didn’t go to any of it. But lots of bike out and about.

·
Administrator
49,480 Posts
Plant Dog breed Carnivore Dog Grass

Good that you got to get some saddle time in, did Presley have a good party?
Handsome dog Perry, holy cow he is big. I expect Furgee will be pretty close to 100 when she stops, JorgeE was 95 but 30 of that is hair. Furgee misses him as do I, well her too

·
Super Moderator
28,521 Posts
Good afternoon, everyone!

Jeff - Thanks for the well-wishes on Covid recovery.

Hope that grass-lowering a feeding outdoor birdies wasn't too much of a strain on your back. BTW...how is the new thingie that was installed in your back doing for you?

....... :unsure: ......so A/ I'm feeble of mind and forgot something("ALWAYS POSSIBLE!").....B/ You know something I don't("Then again THAT'S always possible as well").....C/ There's a CHAT I haven't heard of, and this is in reference to THAT?
Hack
Ruh roe. I guess I mis-read something from yesterday. Carry on. ;)

Doug - Our gas prices have dropped significantly over the past few weeks, though SC prices are about $1 less than yours anyway.
Makes no sense that people continue to drive too fast and run heavy AC in their vehicles these days. Duh.

Perry - Dozer is a big boy! Good deal that he can hang out with you.

More later....

·
Retired Wanderer
17,796 Posts
Nice scooter Vinnie

Reactions: VWD

·
Administrator
19,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
THAT'S AWESOME Vinnie you got some 'riding' in!.......glad to hear the party is a smash as well. (y)
And yeah Perry, what Vinnie said.....stop by some time and eat up his WIFI MINUTES! :cool: We need some more infusion.

THAT'S a hansom pooch right there Perry......I wouldn't leave your side neither bro if you kept throwing Slim Jims at me.😁

And actually Cath we do have some mouths to share them burgers n dogs with....my Brother will be stopping by this evening to assist. Will need to ship the rest off to perry and Doug for their monsters.
Hack

1 - 20 of 29 Posts