The Reef Tank banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Shark..but a friendly one
15,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
......and it's *oving fast! HAPPY *ONDAY to All joining us around the Training Table this fine n blustery day.

Got gale force winds honk'n through here, and sure the creek has rollers n white caps. 50'so*ething, and partly cloudy.....sounds dry to *e.

Coffee is up, and, and what....be right back.................................Cinna*on Raisin toast n butter. I hope there's soooooo *uch enjoy*ent in Everyone's day they gotta *ake 2 trips to carry it all,
Hack

·
Super Moderator
26,860 Posts
Good mawnin’, Hack, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee and cinnamon raisin toast, Hack! I’ll add PB, jams, nanners, and dressed up oatmeat to the table.

Pfui. I was hoping to catch your before you left for work. Be safe in those winds. If you need a hard hat, I’ve got one for you. But you’ll need a strap to keep it on your head in those winds.

More later.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

·
Shark..but a friendly one
15,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Cath, top of the *orning! You're up early? What'sup?
Hack

·
Super Moderator
26,860 Posts
Hey Cath, top of the *orning! You're up early? What'sup?
Hack
Good morning again, Hack. I get up at 6:00 every morning, but I usually do stuff before I post here. Now I’ll check on posts from yesterday’s thread.

Doug - How are you feeling today with the possible kidney stone? Sounds pretty evil to me.

·
Administrator
46,687 Posts
Morning all, feel like I went s few rounds with a kickboxer, but the show must go on. Gonna turn on coffee so more on way in a few.

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Mornin’ all.

Coffee consumed. Keto Bar about to go next to the coffee.

Printer scanned in to Indiana yesterday. Scheduled for delivery today, but hasn’t shown as scanned in locally. Not holding my breath for today.

Clean up going well. Another dumpster filled. Well 1/2 filled anyway. Other half is remnants of last years garden. Getting prepped for this year.

Hovered at 89f all day yesterday. Hoping for a cool down. Really really not ready for summer yet.

Doug, Kidney stone? Man I feel for ya. I have not had one, but my son and daughter have had them. Son had 2 by the time he was 21. I watched what they went through and I’m not interested.

·
Super Moderator
22,090 Posts
Morning all,
Doug , hope you rid yerself of what is ailing ya,, soon.
Early am grub store run , good for grub for a while,,,
Replaced fog lights bulbs of Blyth’s Subie, OEM one went out a few days ago, swapped out for mo’ better set.
In the 20’s this morning , rumor has it will get to mid 60’s,,,, a fair breeze happening today won’t help temps feeling much better .

Assorted busy work planned, just don’t have much lined up in my head yet. Winging it sounds like the plan.

On to the day,

Hope everyone has a great one!

·
Administrator
46,687 Posts
Evening all, giot through the day at work, wennt to market and got org Chik breast, Jojo went to hippy store to get org rice. 'Been drinking cranberry juice and enough water to float a stuck shio in canal. AStone is dropping and it is a MF, doubled up pain meds and Ibu, its tolerable but not fun, hope it passes later with no blood in sample,, otherwuise i need to get on serious antibiotics and I dont know how that will affect 2nd dose of Vax, Gonna eat soon, then take sleep meds to try and ride it out :(

·
Super Moderator
26,860 Posts
Good evening, friends!

Doug - How did you fare at work today?
Evening all, giot through the day at work, wennt to market and got org Chik breast, Jojo went to hippy store to get org rice. 'Been drinking cranberry juice and enough water to float a stuck shio in canal. AStone is dropping and it is a MF, doubled up pain meds and Ibu, its tolerable but not fun, hope it passes later with no blood in sample,, otherwuise i need to get on serious antibiotics and I dont know how that will affect 2nd dose of Vax, Gonna eat soon, then take sleep meds to try and ride it out :(
That answers that! NO FUN there. I hope that stone passes tonight.

Steve - I’m guessing that 3D was a no show, or you would have made some yippy sounds here this afternoon.
So did you keep on keepin’ with sorting and such?

Jeff - How did your temps turn out today? 60 something is what we had, and it was nice!🌞

Today I signed up again at the wellness center again after it closed due to Covid. Since it’s part of a senior living place, they have been very strict about the safety of the residents.
It’s supposed to be pleasant again tomorrow, rain on Wednesday, and a high of 48 on Thursday dipping down to 28. There you have it. :D

Grooviness for all tonight.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts