The Reef Tank banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Shark..but a friendly one
16,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes sir, it's Wednesday ready of not.......HAPPY WEDNESDAY/HUMP DAY!

Another summer time day at that, sunny and HOT.
Coffee is up, and the Capt'n is pulling up a chair with us. Nothing special planned at work, other than me being a one man pony show. Just the boss and I seem to be the only people that feel like working........THAT'S SAD! 3 and even 4 day weekend, and they 'can't make it'.......and me with a 2 day weekend has to make THAT possible for them.....grrrrrrrrrr.

Always said 'I have 10 more years in me before I hang up the spurs', BUT ShhhhhhhhhSH!

I hope All experience an incredible day today,
Hack

·
Super Moderator
27,223 Posts
Good mawnin’, Hack Andalusia of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee and Cap’n Crunch. Oatmeat with raisins, walnuts, and local peaches is ready and yummy.
Yep, flake type cereals get soggy quickl, but I enjoy it anyway.
How is Chloe doing with sleep, outdoor business, and getting along with the other kids?

Doug - Hope delivery day goes as well as possible.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

·
Administrator
47,030 Posts
Morning Cath and Hack, nother hot one but we may cool off to high 80s for my weekend, Holy Cow.
Must say that the big house is much nicer with the insulation up to par.
No clue on status of coworker, today will be interesting to say the least.
Off to work, let go all Larry on the day and GETER DONE ;)

·
Super Moderator
22,174 Posts
Morning (still , here ) all,

Lawn lowering session ,, weatherguessers claim today is the best of the week, for outside efforts.

Hot n humid , think both will be creeping into the 90 kinda numbers…

Don’t see a all day lowering outa me,,,,

Back to being busy,,

Hope everyone has a great day!

·
Super Moderator
27,223 Posts
Hi, Doug and Jeff -

Doug - Hoooboy, What a day you have before you!
Ummmmm Larry? Who is that? (I’m afraid to ask...)

Jeff .... super hot and hoomid? Good idea not to lower too much today. We don’t want to send the TRT EMS Western division (Doug) or Eastern division (Hack’s daughter and SIL).

Carry on, peeps.

·
16,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Larry the Cable Guy!😁

·
16,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A cold salad myself Cath......DAY 2!
NO. I'm not a convert! ;)

HOT as the dickens at work, and was below deck most of the time.....NO BREEZE down there. So pool and a cold salad hit the spot. Will once again quell the healthiness with an ample supply of ice cream sandwiches.

Groovy bananas to All,
Hack

·
16,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How is Chloe doing with sleep, outdoor business, and getting along with the other kids?
Don't want to stereo type in this new world we find ourselves in..... BUT......
How many Great Danes does it take to change a light bulb? ("I seriously miss our old 'DUH' icon!")
Not really, but just the way the Chloe carries herself, her inquisitive nature, and 'gate'......OH MY GOODNESS! She had been kept in a crate, and walked out on a leash to do her duty.

By the 2nd day we just opened the door, and let her run with the herd. The first time without a leash, she reminded us of a new born colt running in her pasture for the first time.......jumping up in the air, sounding like a horse as the hoofs hit the ground.....,,.just bouncing in utter, unknown JOY!

Greets us as though we've been her Family forever......absolute LOVE all the way around. She's rather fond of womping her head, as most things are RIGHT THERE! Tonight she got introduced t the pool as we and the other dogs were in...,.,,,she kinda stuck her foot out to touch the water and gravity did the rest.......butt over head, a perfect flip! Jen got to her 1st, and I was right there....,.,.Chloe was thrashing about, and toe nails flailing! Got her out, but fear it wasn't a good intro to the joys of swimming.

THEN.......Her and Oliver were chasing each other, and Chloe hit a sandy patch on the cement apron by the garage and did a high speed spin out. Oooooooow! Back up and running like nothing happened......though some peroxide an a couple rasberries were in order.

OF COURSE SHE SLEEPS IN BED WITH US......she even occasionally lets us in too. She a big dog, who's going to get BIGGER........where has She been all our life!
Hack

1 - 9 of 9 Posts