The Reef Tank banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
2,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is this inside the black circle?? It moves. When you touch it it withdraws.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
I agree with Squid a better pic would help!

I see you have an aiptasia up in the left corner of the pic! I would eliminate them as soon as possible as the will over take your tank and sting corals. I know from first hand experience and just eliminated all mine with a copperband butterfly and three peppermint shrimp!:)

·
Banned
2,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thank you gentalmen but this is as good as the picture will get.
The critter is just smaller than a dime maroon in color with little white buttons around the out side. And when touched withdraws like a feather duster worm does. Just pulls but it's more dense.
Hard to see but it's sitting in a hole

A bit more info! It is on a stalk or foot

·
Banned
2,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Uurt you can'r imagine I purchased this live rock from Triton marine in Tampa area they let me hand pick it from their tanks, When I got back to North Georgia 7 hours leter I found in the rock. 2 viper morays, 10 brittle stars, 2 fire worms, 1 scooter blemy, 2 shrimp, 6 turbo snails, 1 flame scallop, as well as several other live and well mollusks. As much life in the rock as on it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.