The Reef Tank banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Hey that is looking good! I really like that bicolor, very kool. I see that teh encrusting gregonian really took off in there! I only got a tiny piece, now it is like 4 inches in diameter! I especially like how the tank is viewably from 3 sides, that is nice.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Tom. The encrusting gregorian that you are referring to (I think anyway) was in my tank already, but it just keeps growing. May have to bring a piece to the next frag swap. I'm pretty excited that I may be able to SWAP instead of BUY at the next frag swap.

·
Registered
706 Posts
The Bi-Color is my favorite fish of all the fish of I have had. When my tank crashed and I lost him, it was the first time I really felt guilt and sadness for a long period of time about. I still feel so bad and responsible it was one of the reasons I stayed away from reefkeeping for over 2 years.

They have the neatest personality and behaviors....they eyes are the best part.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Reefer Addict, Ted,Cath, & Dave.

I am finally pretty happy with the aquascape. It really took a while to get it the way I like it.

Dave - The blenny has become both my wife's and my favorite in the tank. He's got such character. Sorry you lost yours.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Thanks Reedman , yes , it's comming along rather nicely if I might say so myself :) It's been quite a process to get it to this point.
I'm finally to the point where I say to myself, self, your corals are starting to get cramped , think ya might want to thin them out ? :)
But if there has to be a problem, I guess this is not a bad one to have !

·
Administrator
49,211 Posts
Looking good Reed. I have a real soft spot for bicolors
, blame it on Alice ;) My Bicolor and sailfin tang were best of friends , it was funny to watch to more unsuited fish hang out together:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.