The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Retired Wanderer
17,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning everyone!!

This is my Friday. Not much going on for the weekend except going to help out Melanie who is General Manager at a radio station with the boat show where they are doing a remote and some events. She took me to the beer fest so it is not a problem.
Should be unpacked and moved in tomorrow as well to the new place. :dance:

Working four tens is awesome.

Oh yeah picking up the sister of the kitten from last weekend. They can play with each other and stop tormenting me hopefully.

Have a good coast down towards the weekend folks. :beer:

·
Administrator
47,480 Posts
Good thing you named the day Perry hard to track when you are on vacation. Another cat, man therees a joke in there, but I aint going there ;) Have a great day :)

·
Premium Member
7,007 Posts
Good Morning Perry, Doug, and Everyone!

It's pouring outside! Ugh:doh:

I got a call late last night, and I have to go make repairs to a home that just had an electrical fire. It's like walking on pins and needles because, IME, homeowners are never quite comfortable after something like this.

Have a GREAT day everyone! (Hope it's dry wherevva you are!) :wavey:

·
Registered
609 Posts
Good morning Perry,Doug,Bill and Butch. Gonna be another hot one in the south.The coffee is on and it sure is good.
Butch I can understand the homeowners worries. I had a coralife power strip and timer scare the heck out of me and since then I'm paranoid. It's been 2 1/2 years and I still get worried every time I'm driving home and see smoke from a burning brush pile in my area.
Have a great day everyone.

·
Super Moderator
27,541 Posts
Good mawnin', Perry, Doug, Bill, Butch, and all of TRT!!

Coffeeeeeee for everyone!

Doug and Perry- you crazy guys for being awake at this East Coast wake-up hour :nuts:

Butch- Oh no, on the wee hour electrical fire call :eek: You need a strong dose of coffee today. Got just the stuff for you.

Bill- your Friday too? How do I get one of those? Enjoy the slide to the weekend.

Off to Civitan in a bit. It's some important birthday today. Better go check :p

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,670 Posts
Morning!Perry,Doug,Bill,Butch,Tom,Cath,Chris and all the rest!Thanks for the coffee Tom & Cath!Well the storm went out to sea,so We have great weather tru Fathers day! Yea!Hope All Have A Great Day!

·
Premium Member
20,603 Posts
MMMMMmm coffee
GOod morning all!
have fun with e kitty Perry. So let me get this right.. you went from the beaches of OC to mountain man to news report? heheh i woudl hate to see you resume'
hope ya have fun doing the boat thing.. maybe you can find the perfect one for TRT!

·
The Bitter Mod
7,059 Posts
Good morning Perry,Doug,Butch,Tom,Cath,George,Tim, and the rest of TRT. I found some of the dreaded Bubble algae During the tank move. As it stands there are only three little bubbles. Need to knock them out before they spread. As it stands everything else is looking good.

·
Super Moderator
22,345 Posts
Morning all.
My Monday here, starting my stretch of afternoons later today.Hope to knock out some outside work b4 i have to leave for the place that pays the bills,,
We are said to be in for a heat wave soon, and add humid to it also,,,:bawling: oh well, can't complain,,i just pretend i'm in da Keys,,,well, it don't help, but i can still pretend , right?:agree:

Hope everyone has a great day!:wavey:

·
Stinky Slimey FEESH
2,718 Posts
Good morning every one - happy Thursday, week's almost over but this weekend and next weekend are working ones - blah. Oh well, tomorrow is payday and hopefully my LFS (Dallas North) will have their fish room open for business tomorrow - YIPPEE! It burned down on May 3rd and we're really eagerly awaiting their re-opening - -

Have a great day!
HHC

·
Administrator
47,480 Posts
Hardhead Cat said:
Good morning every one - happy Thursday, week's almost over but this weekend and next weekend are working ones - blah. Oh well, tomorrow is payday and hopefully my LFS (Dallas North) will have their fish room open for business tomorrow - YIPPEE! It burned down on May 3rd and we're really eagerly awaiting their re-opening - -

Have a great day!
HHC
Wow good luck with the shop reopening :)

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Good Morning TRT!

I'm glad this week is just about in the record books, been kind of crazy and unorganized. Yesterday was our anniversary and both Steve and I forgot! :doh:

Anybody else out there have a Mopar? (or Slopar, as we used to call 'em back in the day :funny: ) My van went into "limp home mode" yesterday - it won't shift up to Drive - so it's off to the shop with it. I'm hoping it's just a sensor or a trans computer reset but then again, it might be time to go car shopping. Fun. NOT!

Hope you all have a good day - thanks for the coffee! :)

·
Administrator
47,480 Posts
Alice said:
Good Morning TRT!

I'm glad this week is just about in the record books, been kind of crazy and unorganized. Yesterday was our anniversary and both Steve and I forgot! :doh:

Anybody else out there have a Mopar? (or Slopar, as we used to call 'em back in the day :funny: ) My van went into "limp home mode" yesterday - it won't shift up to Drive - so it's off to the shop with it. I'm hoping it's just a sensor or a trans computer reset but then again, it might be time to go car shopping. Fun. NOT!

Hope you all have a good day - thanks for the coffee! :)
Bummer on the van Alice, sounds like its at the break you to keep it point :(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts