The Reef Tank banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
......and as Elmer would say, 'A welly welly wet won....'.

Good onrning, and HAPPY *ONDAY TO ALL! And I use () loosely as I seriously doubt this will be *uch *ore than a round trip to look at the rain from a different location.

Coffee is on, and there's bagels out of the kazoo.....were on sale at the Ac*e yesterday......Blueberry, 'Everything', Onion, and Cheese.

Grab your umbrellas and let's go get it,
Hack

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good morning Friends!

Hack - oh boy! You get to play store manager today. Hurry up and go to the creek to tell everybody they get to go home and then you come back. How does that sound?馃お
Like a chipper of an idea Girl! ("Rick got me started with 'spiffy', so the gates are opened now.") (y)
Home all safe and comfy.......a few boards missing on the docks, and a half sunk boat that I brought back from the precipice("WOW....THAT I spelled right?:unsure::cautious:")
Stayed long enough for the boss to check in from Maine, and him telling me I might as well go home.....OK!

Seen 'cheats' my whole life, and still don't see the thrill......there's just different kinds of people in this goofy world.

Hack

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
GLAD all is well with Y'All......THANKS!
Hack

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
THANKS for the updates/pictures Pal! When is the 'balloon fest'?

A table full of Roast Pork n cheese sliders, with plenty of horseradish if you wish. Jewish Apple cake for desert as well as funnel cake just for giggles will be forth coming......loosen the belts!

Nice that you were able to hook up with your Friend Jeff......far better funneling funds to a friend rather than big-box. (y) Though we were all hoping for the pictures of you cruising home in it waving to the camera.:unsure::cool:

Hack

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey Cath......glad to hear, ("Get it?"), you had your hearing dealt with so fast. (y)
My ears have rung louder than the bells of St. mary's since I got out of the service. They tested my hearing when i was being processed out and said you've lost some hearing....DUH!
Of course nothing ever came of that, and I never looked into that.....just hard hearing over all the ringing. Probably worsening over the years, but a part of aging. last summer there was about 1-2 weeks where the hearing completely left my right ear....THAT really got my attention. Was told it was an infection, and got drops for it....it worked. Now I can hear the ringing just as good in both ears again.
Hack

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Don't you be confusing me this time of the night Bro.....
You down South now? Business? Or taking up smuggling?
Hack
:unsure:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts