The Reef Tank banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Retired Wanderer
17,333 Posts
Nice pictures and good looking couple. Wow you had a lot of folks to dress. :beer:

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
What a beautiful bride, Jeremy! You done real good. :)

Perry is right. Lots of lovelies to gown up and a big run at the tux rental place for sure.

Looks like a memorable wedding. Congratulations to you both.

Dick:)

·
kid impersonator
3,840 Posts
congrats
that's a big wedding party

·
Administrator
47,194 Posts
Great Wedding Photos Jeremy, I gotta say you look better than I had pictured just from talking to you on various boards. And yes your Mom looks real good, Best wishes to your and the new Missus as you start off :D

·
Carpe Noctem
9,817 Posts
Best of luck! I'll leave the marriage jokes out until 2014:D

Seriously you two look happy!

·
Super Moderator
27,344 Posts
Beautiful wedding, Jeremy! Holy cow that's a lot of attendants :eek:

I'm with you, Amy. Love to look at wedding photos whether I know everyone or not.

·
Premium Member
8,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Great Wedding Photos Jeremy, I gotta say you look better than I had pictured just from talking to you on various boards. And yes your Mom looks real good, Best wishes to your and the new Missus as you start off :D

It's funny Doug, folks that know me through boards or just hear stories always expect me to be bigger and more grizzled looking than I actually am. :nuts:

Thanks to everybody for the well wishes!

·
Administrator
47,194 Posts
It's funny Doug, folks that know me through boards or just hear stories always expect me to be bigger and more grizzled looking than I actually am. :nuts:

Thanks to everybody for the well wishes!
Well you seem to clean up well :D but then thats been said about me ;)

·
Premium Member
8,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I like that they all have different dresses just the same color. That was a neat idea.
With 2 of the girls preggo and the various body styles they could not find a single style that all the girls would look good in.

·
Administrator
47,194 Posts
With 2 of the girls preggo and the various body styles they could not find a single style that all the girls would look good in.
Looks like someone did a good job, hard to pick the moms to be from the photo ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts