The Reef Tank banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.. A few items for sale. Let me know if interested. You can either PM me here or email me at [email protected]

Available for pickup tomorrow or Monday.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

ViaAqua 11Gallon Nano Aquarium w/ Power Compacts (18W Actinic – 18W 100k Daylight)
Price: $100.00
Great setup! Has a seamless viewing area. Had this system set up for approximately 3 months. Description: this aquarium is made using the highest quality floated glass to ensure durability and clarity. Enclosed in an elevated aluminum hood is one 18 watt PC actinic bulb and one 18 watt PC 7, 100k daylight bulb. Both lights are powered by a remote ballast with independent switches for each light. With over three watts of lighting per gallon these aquariums are ideal for Nano reefs & planted aquariums. ViaAqua aquariums are designed for freshwater & saltwater environments. Specs: L: 15” W: 9.75” H: 17.75”.

Amiracle Wet-Dry/Sump
Price: $45.00 ---- SOLD to "Pillz"
This sump is in great condition. Purchased it with the thought of setting up another system in my office and have since decided against it and no need to keep this stuff stored when someone out there can use it. No overflow is included but it does have the hose as well as a Kent Marine float valve and I am throwing in a used Jebo skimmer (if you want it). L: 24” W: 10” H: 14”

Aquarium Systems Millennium 1000 Wet/Dry Hang On Filter
Price: $10.00 ---- SOLD to "is_that_a_fish"
Recommended for aquariums up to 15G and pushes a max of 90G per hour. This filter was used for about two months. It is in good condition and is complete with the bio-cartridge. This is a very good hang on filter for a small aquarium. I purchased it when I purchased the ViaAqua setup. It has a feature that acts as a venturi valve and pulls air into the filter chamber.

·
ONE VERY BIG FISHY
699 Posts
i will take the hang on filter. Pm sent

·
Registered
573 Posts
Ill take the wet dry. will send PM about a good time to pick it up.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I wish you could ship out. I'm interested to that wet dry filter if ever. :D

Amiracle Wet-Dry/Sump
Price: $45.00

Pls. PM me if the first buyer backs out. tnx

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nano tank still available. Anyone interested? Looking for a good skimmer for my 110g display, will consider a trade.. Would love a coralife needlewheel skimmer!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts