The Reef Tank banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ViaAqua 11Gallon Nano Aquarium w/ Power Compacts (18W Actinic – 18W 100k Daylight)
Price: $100.00

Great setup! Has a seamless viewing area. Had this system set up for approximately 3 months. Description: this aquarium is made using the highest quality floated glass to ensure durability and clarity. Enclosed in an elevated aluminum hood is one 18 watt PC actinic bulb and one 18 watt PC 7, 100k daylight bulb. Both lights are powered by a remote ballast with independent switches for each light. With over three watts of lighting per gallon these aquariums are ideal for Nano reefs & planted aquariums. ViaAqua aquariums are designed for freshwater & saltwater environments. Specs: L: 15” W: 9.75” H: 17.75”.

=============================================

Red Sea Prizm Pro Deluxe Skimmer
Price: $75.00

This is a used Red Sea Prizm Pro Deluxe Skimmer good for tanks up to 300 gallons. I used it on my 110g reef and it did very good. I just got bit by the bug to move to a Coralife Super Skimmer.

Info about it from the net..
The Prizm Skimmer is 13" wide x 20" tall x 3 1/2" deep which can hang on the back of your tank or on a sump filter.The pump that comes with this skimmer is a special design that has a 18 blade turbo jet impeller that quietly generates a constant stream of micro bubbles that perfectly mixes air and water.It also has a penented 2 stage reaction chamber which extends the contact time while providing co and counter curent action.It also comes with a removeable 40oz. collection cup and a optional drainage port. Includes media basket.

I had this on my sump and did modify the collection cup to include an overflow tube "just in case" it filled to quickly as I did not want nasty saltwater on my hardwood floors..

======================================================

email me at [email protected] if interested in the above items.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts