The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took a bunch but it wasnt until I loaded onto the computer that I relized I had the camera on the wrong setting and most did not turn out very out well. But here they are.

·
Premium Member
4,889 Posts
LOL :D Love the Bird shot!
Its nice how the grouper comes out, most of them dont.

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
My grouper will beat up your grouper ;) He is very personable, but if you notice there are Mysis everywhere in the water column :) Works every time. Great pics Scott Thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,947 Posts
I love the pic of Scott with his kid and Lily. Look at his kids eyes, lol. Great pics guys. Scott, glad to see you are inching your way back in!

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Fly Guy said:
Nice Steve. :thumbup:

That eel(among other things) is AWESOME
Thanks man good to hear from you! How is the rafting goig this summer with all this heat?

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
smeese said:
Not with yours! LOL It ate a crosshatch didn't it?

That was one of the baby groupers too( red hind) !!! Big Rupert could eat everything in your tank in one feeding no problem- including the eel :funny: His favorite lately has been full size lookdowns :bawling:

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
man i always miss the best meetings. :angry:
that tank is awesome looking. and they never look as good in pictures as they do in person. so that thing has to be amazing!

hey jeffie i hear grouper soup is pretty good. it might be a good place to put a fish that dont know how to play nice.
:lol:

just kidding!

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
rupert will go down fighting!
spazz said:
man i always miss the best meetings. :angry:
that tank is awesome looking. and they never look as good in pictures as they do in person. so that thing has to be amazing!

hey jeffie i hear grouper soup is pretty good. it might be a good place to put a fish that dont know how to play nice.
:lol:

just kidding!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts