The Reef Tank banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just strolling around, Hunter and I worked together on these (he did most of the work truthfully, I held the corals ;) )

Enjoy (the zoas had just come in and were not fully open... now they are!)

fruit loops

Chevron

Tierra Anthias

Purple Hornet

Rainbow lorhows

All in stock!

Cheers,

·
Aquatic Philosopher
15,434 Posts
They are even better in person... I am not an Acan fan but I like those!

·
Aquatic Philosopher
15,434 Posts
I re-bandaged it this morning and it looks as good as it can be. I nearly hit the floor while doing it, hahaha, but it is all good. It made a good lunch discussion with my office.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
good deal, lesson for the day. Don't try and do a rushed pump mod :) and especially don't ask a customer to do a rushed pump mod! Hopefully the WM pinwheel turned out okay and your finger ;)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wednesday we have another livestock and drygood order on the way!

here's the real announcement:

Tagged and hopefully not swiped by someone else we have a Tye died Spirograph patterned Scolymia australis on the way (one of the best scolies I've ever seen including the infamous ones :) )
also something I've been hunting for a year. True Orange Hammer Coral

Keep your fingers crossed for me on both of these, holding my breath and wallet (from injury it needs support). Hopefully they come through and survive transit well (the hammer is wall type and these are usually difficult shippers)

Cheers,

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
also a new product (6) 225 gallon buckets (fancy buckets I may add) of AquaVitro Salinity salt will be here intro priced at $89.99- First come first served as always :)

·
Aquatic Philosopher
15,434 Posts
Scott, don't worry about, I was the retard with the knife :D

And a orange hammer you say?.... darn it...

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
I think that an orange hammer might make that wound heal a lot quicker...

·
Aquatic Philosopher
15,434 Posts
I would tend to agree

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hmm... I didn't see $300 worth of blood! I actually didn't see any I was looking for the first aid kit! maybe a strong discount could be in the works ... or even scarier fragging a wall hammer (the band saw does work wonders). We'll see, I'm not even sure it is coming SDC only had one, and my salesperson couldn't believe I wanted it!

·
Aquatic Philosopher
15,434 Posts
ouch, ouch, ouch... it hurts!!!!... orange hammer... only cure..... Im kidding. :D

Still, I would love that coral... orange euphyllia, you know I am a sucker for that... Amy would kill me so quickly... and she will probably won't stop there!

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
the shipment was delayed... and then today the hammer was "not looking too good" and the scoly was swiped from under us. That's the way it goes, I knew if the shipment didn't make it out yesterday there was no way those pieces were going to make it here. Too many cherry pickers out there! We made out like bandits (no bandit angels sorry :) ) last week, you don't get quite so lucky every week.

We are getting some sweet stuff tomorrow- Blotchy Anthias, L Maculiceps Tang (my favorite tang), 6 Super Acropora.... I'll let y'all know as I see it in the morning (these should be done acclimating by the time we open)

·
Tang
486 Posts
Well that's a bummer but my wallet is grateful :)

Trishka

the shipment was delayed... and then today the hammer was "not looking too good" and the scoly was swiped from under us. That's the way it goes, I knew if the shipment didn't make it out yesterday there was no way those pieces were going to make it here. Too many cherry pickers out there! We made out like bandits (no bandit angels sorry :) ) last week, you don't get quite so lucky every week.

We are getting some sweet stuff tomorrow- Blotchy Anthias, L Maculiceps Tang (my favorite tang), 6 Super Acropora.... I'll let y'all know as I see it in the morning (these should be done acclimating by the time we open)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts