The Reef Tank banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few corals I would like to trade. I have a Giant Cup Coral, aka: Elephant Ear Coral and also a Gree and White Flower Anemone that i would like to trade for some Softies or Zoas.

Here is a pic of the Giant Cup Coral and the Flower Anemone is in the bottom left of the picture.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I also have a Yellow Flower Pot coral with 3 different heads on it, a Torch coral with 2 heads, a purple Pagoda cup, Candy cane coral with 3 or 4 heads, trumpet coral with 4 heads, a handfull of Red Gracilaria macro algae, and a small SPS frag that I don't know the name of that I would also like to trade for Softies and Zoa's

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would rather trade them so there isn't a blank spot in the tank where I am taking them out from.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I am just finishing my hood. so they are going in this weekend I hope. When I get it all going you should come down and take a look,,, always looking for advice. I just got the sand put in last week end so right now the tank looks like hell. I am going to start the rescaping tonight.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I still have a Yellow Flower Pot coral with 3 different heads on it, a purple Turbina cup, Trumpet coral with 5 heads, a handfull of Red Gracilaria macro algae, Green and White Flower Anemone, and a small SPS frag that I don't know the name of. I will also take cash if you have no corals to trade.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts