The Reef Tank banner
121 - 134 of 134 Posts
cath said:
Hey, Cherry! May I be in the 'C' crowd and BRW too??? wheeeee!
Of course Cath :D

But I'm starting to get really confused about who belongs to what anymore... :funny: :funny: :funny:

YEEESH! will you all look at the Views this thread's got?:rolleyes:
just like a bad penny,,,,,,:eek: :rolleyes:

CAT said:
But I'm starting to get really confused about who belongs to what anymore... :funny: :funny: :funny:
It's simple - we all belong at TRT!

What a great community! :dance: :dance: :dance: (I mean, where else could a thread like this thrive?)

Danielle

Just to think this all started over the letter "J"!!!:eek: Members of the "J" crowd should be honored and proud to be the elite group among so many who have come after us!!:beer: :dance: :fish: Remember the big fish( "J" crowd) eat little fish (rest of the groups)!!:D

LOL,

Danielle, nice try at keeping the peace but I think Johnny is still looking for a wrangle... :funny:

May a good time be had by all!!:beer: :D

Where's Mojoreef(Mike)? I thought for sure he would be in on this!!:funny:

MontanaRocknReefer said:
Where's Mojoreef(Mike)? I thought for sure he would be in on this!!:funny:
yeah, I am not believing that you guys let the fire go out...:rolleyes:

a last name of jensen certainly would qualify me for j crowdness... if not i shall sautee up your live with a nice heap of fava beans.

Well, my name is Robert, my nickname is Bob, I have never been called Junior. I don't fit in the J crowd, I'm male so I don't fit the BRW crowd, :( we have had a A-team and a C-crowd, but neither apply to me, somebody help me out I feel like I don't fit in. :confused: I must be the square peg in the Round hole. Maybe Jay well cut me some slack and let me in because of the prison/parole agent thing.

Bob (It could be scandinavian and spelled with a J like Bjob or something)

i wouldnt have even found this thread if someone hadn't brought up that i should search for it in the nemo thread. i think alice is actually to blame for starting that thread, contributing to the delinquency of a thread.

121 - 134 of 134 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.