The Reef Tank banner
41 - 60 of 134 Posts
well, like us "J's,,,,,we tend go on ferever

But thats just half the story

ROFL!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Jeff

i've jsut been given highly classified intel, that proves the brw's are in possession of weapons of mass destruction.....

more later. it's bedtime :funny: :funny:

Hey ReefDave, I know a small fun group that takes D names and pretty much gets along with everyone. Heck we even thinkin bout adopting a HOG so he don't get left out:D

Discussion starter · #46 ·
sounds good...what do you call this group?

(I know Im serving this one up on a silver plater for jokes!)

Dave

I've created a monster with this thread.

Stang69 said:
Ya know there is a join up fee of 4 sps frags to each member
exactly what kind of frags do you want. i have frags from a protein skimmer that i hit with a hammer, will those do. i may even have some tank frags from a 10g i dropped. i know i know, you can have all the sargassum frags you want. i can even through in some hair algae just for because that is the kind of guy i am.:D

G~

Ok BRW gang! Just a sample of what will happen if you choose to engage in a small war fare with the "J" Crowd: :D

If you look closely you can see the BRW gang leaving earth in total fear of what may happen if they choose to stay a second longer!;)

MontanaRocknReefer said:
If you look closely you can see the BRW gang leaving earth in total fear of what may happen if they choose to stay a second longer!;)
Hmmmmm.....now what WOULD you men do without us???? And would we have to split Jenn in half?????? And is Geoff willing to lose Nikki??? Hang on for the next Episode of .... "The "J" Crowd Wages War on the Infallible BRWs":eek: (sappy music...fade to black...)

Geoff said:
i could be an insider into the BRW crowd.

G~
Not even! Have no fear, BRW's, he ain't gettin' nuttin' outta me.
:cool:

And if things get rough, I'm taking MY 75G with me. :p Should be pretty easy - it doesn't have anything in it yet... :rolleyes:

41 - 60 of 134 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.