The Reef Tank banner
21 - 40 of 134 Posts
Discussion starter · #22 ·
Figures that the the longest thread that I ever started wouldn't even be reef related!!!!

Guess im gonna need some new questions since those have been answered except #5 was wrong.

"5. What is Skimate."

The correct answer is...."Im not sure, but it taste exquisite" the would have also excepted "mmmmmmm skiiiiiimate"

Dave

...J's...

Jeeze...

Jurrasic Jerel... heh!

Just another brief skirmish in the war between the J crowd and BRW...:eek: :p :p :eek:

StellaMN said:
What about me??? Or this a testosterone-only group??? :D

Jodi
Hmmm, now thats a melon scratcher,,,:confused: ,,,,
we will have to put the giant heads together that are the "J'crowd" ,,,and make a decision,,,,,we DO wanna be PC ,,,,;)

thefatman said:
eeeewwwwww a giiiirrrrrlllll????? :eek:
:funny:
Jay , just imagine the first dude that wants to be in da BRW!
this ain't so bad,,,,,:funny: :funny:

Discussion starter · #27 ·
Yes Politically correct is important,
But you have to be carefull of double agents.....she may be a card carrying member of the BRW.....sent here to infiltrate and take away our secrets!

If we do allow her in, I think it is imperative that she be "pat down"......perhaps twice.....

WHAT!?!?!.....Just to see if she is carrying a BRW card....sheesh what a bunch of perverts!

Geoff said:
where we all wish we could, or is that Dark Horge's home, tough call. Does really old reefer dude count. maybe Jurassic Jerel. :)

Minesoooota.:D

at someones house that thinks a 300g reef is to small.:eek:

how is that for tooting your own horn!:rolleyes: i think "J" is coming on quick though.

reef leftovers.:D

whats my score! did i get them right.

G~
awwww, close enuf,,,so as far a J Crowd curve,,,,,,100%!!

:dance: :dance: :wavey: :blob:
i vote yup on this one,,,,any one to second????
Hey, he 's got a COOL name,,,,,,,and a dog,,,although not a GERMAN SHEPHERD,,,,but it's a cool breed anywho,,,

for the record, Jerel's other "names" are:
Bomber
Spanky
"One of many growth rings"
Stumpy
Leather Feet
and the others i can't mention,,,LOL j/k
:funny: :funny: :funny:

ReefDave said:
Yes Politically correct is important,
But you have to be carefull of double agents.....she may be a card carrying member of the BRW.....sent here to infiltrate and take away our secrets!
Well, FYI: Jenn is one of "US"....
but that was only fer the TRT discount when anyone goes down(or up) to her shop,,,,,shhhhhh :funny: :funny: :funny:

i'll be the official "pat downer" to check for brw card carriers trying to infiltrate the J crowd. hey, someones gotta take one for the team :)

Saweeet! i am now a member of the "J" crowd. :beer:

oh wait that was not enough.:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
there that is better, six pack.:D

as the newest member my first task will be to frisk the BRW's newest member. :D

ohhh, did i just say that out loud.

Jay-we will make sure to send all of the possible BRW card carriers through Ohio for your official "pat downing".

G~

Discussion starter · #33 ·
Geoff,

Don't get too excited. I think you and I are "necessary evils". They are taking in "questionable J's" in order to strengthen thier ranks prior to the battle. I wouldn't be suprised if you and I were part of operation "human sheild" while Jay and the others go into operations "get behind the falsies".

Just a word of warning to ya!

Dave Jr

hmm..I am confused now..what battle? I thought the J crowd and the BRW croud got along beautifully. Then all of sudden, I hear there is a battle a brewing. :) *gasps*

Hmmm.....spying sounds like fun ('sept for the patting down bit)......but I've never been asked to join the BRW club....and I am a "J"......

Ok this is how I am voting!

Jeremey your in!

Geoff I really had to think about this one but Jay convinced me that you could be useful!:D

Jodi you can join JennM as the only females so honored to be members of our group!

Now this is all pending depending(like the last two words;) ) on what Stang69 and JennM do with their votes! You two guys PM me ok?

So all hang in there and results will be posted! :beer:

Discussion starter · #37 ·
Wow my attempt didn't even warrant a "no" vote from MontanaRocknReefer I guess Ill just have to be the "Psuedo J, or in the reefing world I could be called a "False J". **** my parents for sticking me with the dreadful D name.....!!!!!!

Dave Jr

Thumbs up on all three members Jeremy Goeff and Jodi Dave Im not quite sure about it We could talk frags though. Some of us Sr members could be bribed if.............................................. ya went with a nick like ReefJunior maybe. No We dont accept Bribes. I will be waiting for the SPS and Zoo's PM me for my address.

Jeff

rofl Who woulda ever thought this would go 3 pages hehehe

Stang69 said:

rofl Who woulda ever thought this would go 3 pages hehehe
No kiddin',,,:rolleyes:
well, like us "J's,,,,,we tend go on ferever,,,,,:funny: :funny:

Jeremy1973 said:
hmm..I am confused now..what battle? I thought the J crowd and the BRW croud got along beautifully. Then all of sudden, I hear there is a battle a brewing. :) *gasps*
Na,,,, dey just "funnin'
we beez a friendly crowd,,,,,,;) :)

21 - 40 of 134 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.