The Reef Tank banner

A dreaded question

5K views 133 replies 25 participants last post by  ReefDave 
Jeremey you are under serious consideration to be a member of the "J" crowd. The other members and me will probably have a meeting sometime soon to discuss your eligibilty to join this very elite group of individuals!:D

Well Jeff I believe the four frags of sps corals and a zoo's for chaser should qualify him for membership! I cast a vote in his favor!;)

Also I would like to add that the BRW crowd is recruiting another member for their upcoming battle with the "J" crowd so Jeremey may be a blessing in disguise! Your name is really Jeremey right?:)

Ok this is how I am voting!

Jeremey your in!

Geoff I really had to think about this one but Jay convinced me that you could be useful!:D

Jodi you can join JennM as the only females so honored to be members of our group!

Now this is all pending depending(like the last two words;) ) on what Stang69 and JennM do with their votes! You two guys PM me ok?

So all hang in there and results will be posted! :beer:

Ok BRW gang! Just a sample of what will happen if you choose to engage in a small war fare with the "J" Crowd: :D

If you look closely you can see the BRW gang leaving earth in total fear of what may happen if they choose to stay a second longer!;)

Here is a member of the BRW gang! Don't know exactly which one of the group it is but been rumored to be known as the "BunnyHog"!:D

Naw casey it's not to long! We are going to keep it going until the Fourth of July and then watch the fire works begin!!:D

No can do!! You must pledge loyalty to one club as spies can sprout up and want pay offs on information that would be disasterous to other clubs! Now just because Geoff's name does not start with a "J" does not mean he is a spy for us!! We in the "J" group would never even consider that!! Speaking for the group as a whole! Right members!!:rolleyes: :D

Just to think this all started over the letter "J"!!!:eek: Members of the "J" crowd should be honored and proud to be the elite group among so many who have come after us!!:beer: :dance: :fish: Remember the big fish( "J" crowd) eat little fish (rest of the groups)!!:D

May a good time be had by all!!:beer: :D

Where's Mojoreef(Mike)? I thought for sure he would be in on this!!:funny:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.